Do you believe these spoilers ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Orochi isn't evil for evil sake. Wano fucked his family over and he wanted to have the entire country feel what he felt
Which is practically evil for evil sake, having a loose excuse to kill and torture unrelated people.
They have all gone through worse than what he dealt with, and unlike them, Orochi's parents and family deserved it for their knowing coup attempt and assasinations.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Luffy befriended who?
Luffy finally enjoying that he is able to actually stand against a Yonkou and how this fight is literally a decisive marker from on the series now means he is befriending Kaido?
The hell is wrong with you guys?
That's the same as saying King befriended Zoro because he acknowledged him as a great swordsman.

Luffy literally said he is enjoying the fight (as he should lol 1020 chapters to be able to fight a Yonkou) and people come saying he is befriending Kaido.
I'm gonna throw you a bone and say that I'm willing to actually see the panels to make up my mind on how I feel about this.
But, based on what we HAVE, I don't like it much. :kayneshrug:

But most Christians seem cool about calling Luffy pirate Jesus Tho. Literally no one here gives a fuck about it.

That's their problem. Are muslims supposed to 'not give a fuck about it' as well now?

Joking about Hinduism? Any fucking time, hit me up I'll joke with you.
That's the thing, I couldn't care less about Hinduism or any religion, certainly wouldn't be bringing it up in a joke. If you do thats on you 🤷🏾‍♂️

Joking about King the Wildfire?? that's sacrilegious and not allowed 🚫
And Oda can send me an email about it if he wants to 👍🏾

Luffy befriended who?
Luffy finally enjoying that he is able to actually stand against a Yonkou and how this fight is literally a decisive marker from on the series now means he is befriending Kaido?
The hell is wrong with you guys?
That's the same as saying King befriended Zoro because he acknowledged him as a great swordsman.

Luffy literally said he is enjoying the fight (as he should lol 1020 chapters to be able to fight a Yonkou) and people come saying he is befriending Kaido.
Exactly people are going dumb lol and somehow its just Marimo fans

At least he didn't brush it off laughing...:kobeha::kobeha:

Question is why kaido laughed?

I am sure Luffy CoC punched tickled him 🤣🤣🤣

Kaido be like - I defeated him twice + got treatment and training + I am nerfed and yet all his punch cam do is tickle me to laugh:kawak:
Then the same can be said for Luffy right who laughed after getting hit by Kaido's attack

:kayneshrug:

Don't be salty Luffy is showing he's in another league. Luffy vs Kaido and Zoro vs King are not the same tier of fights :suresure:

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
First, Kaido is not Luffy's rival. He is a stepping stone

Second, luffy only shared small laugh. No big deal here. Infact it's better because this shows he is calm and composed instead of going berserk - thus better control over haki and situation despite what happened earlier

Third, you seriously can't read between the lines
Imagine if Sanji shared a laugh with Queen after Queen poisoned the live floor. Hahaha it’s just a laugh!!!

The whole world unanimously sympathizes with Jews because whole world collectively agrees that Holocaust is bad because objectively genocide of innocent people in bad.

The world doesn't share the same opinion about Islam, thats the problem man. If you wanna talk shit about Jewa so be it idgaf but what are you gonna say? Holocaust didn't happen? The world just look at you weirdly because that'd be denying an objectively proven fact?

Does it make sense?
Compare joking about Islam is comparable to joking about Christianity not to joking about genocide of a nation
Look at Afghanistan
Iran
Iraq
Syria.

China do extremist acts on different countries, yet nobody has rallied against China and built a coalition force to wage a "war on terrorism".

It is bigger than you think, dont look into this abyss. Back in the day, information was not readily available. But now it is the age of excessive information and overflow ot it. So, people believe what is easily accessible and w hat they are made to see on social media and news. Let me ask you a question, when was the last time you purchased a book to read? You just "scroll" in applications to find something that pleases your "preset" mentality. Dont you know that algorithms are designed to show contents based on user intent? You will see what you believe in.

Read history from a neutral source.
The muslim leaders have done as bad as leaders from other religions. There is no doubt about it.
But if you focus on good people, then you may see the light that it is not about leaders, it is not about groups, it is not about nations, it is not about organizations, the most impactful moments in history were made by "individuals".

So, be that individual who brings change. Dont rally behind others, think and observe and then take action.

You know, there is "hacking" in computer/digital world.
But, why they are categories as "black hat" and "white hat".

Both had the same teachings, it is about how you use those teachings.

So, it is up to you to be the "white hat" or "black hat". You will follow your heart, and if it is kind and humane, then it will side with "white hat", and if it evil, it is will end up liking "black hat".

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Then the same can be said for Luffy right who laughed after getting hit by Kaido's attack

:kayneshrug:

Don't be salty Luffy is showing he's in another league. Luffy vs Kaido and Zoro vs King are not the same tier of fights :suresure:
But zoro vs kaido will be:steef:

Status
Not open for further replies.