Do you believe these spoilers ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro actually blitzed and scarred Hybrid Kaido in pure 1v1, mean while Law had to cheap shot him.
Dragon Kaido was too scared to take Zoros attack he was shitting his pants alongside Big Mom "Kaido dodge"
lmao have Kaido show he can overpower Luffys tiny ass CoC before he can survive Zoros CoC
That was enma forcing out all of Zoro’s haki out. Goodluck hitting anybody with that. Big Mom was terrified when coc-less Luffy pummeled Kaido to the ground, Luffy with coc just one shots Zoro :crazwhat:

there is no country on earth that implements Islam fully so don't bother asking such a question.

bro educate yourself regarding Islam.. dont go to 3rd party sources to get your info.. stop watching news outlets for your info LOL

on offence but lemme give you a taste of your own medicine and show you how ridiculous you sound in your age big man

if i claimed go live in India and you'll see how Hinduism truly is then you'd have ass cramps looking at the rape, suicide, murders, mob homicide of minoritie statistics.
when clearly Hinduism doesn't teach this truly no religion does

same goes for my country that claims to be "Islamic" when in reality its just the left overs of the British twats that ruled over us

but your adolescent lump of logical waste up there assumes that adherence of religions by people whether contradictory or not represents the ideology itself which is FALSSEE
How do you think I learned about Islam?
Majority of people the Islam i learned is in Pakistan through Islamiat classes until I was 12 and then I read from Quran.

Did I ever say Hinduism is perfect lol? There is a lot of bullshit in that too.

Here is a difference
I am telling you no religion is perfect
You are trying to convince me Islam is perfect
Every religion claims to be perfect
But not every religion says exact same thing
Think about that

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Listen I got no reason to act annoying
I am not against ZKK
but at least talk sense
Some Zoro fans give fkin great arguments and reasons for zkk
and you telling me things like Kaido can't survive 1 or 2 Zoro attacks?
Like this sounds just too dumb
Like no way you actually believe this dude
It's not like he cannot survive 1 or 2 attacks but right now Zoro's attacks are more potent that they were on the rooftop.

You saw what Luffy did to Kaido once he learnt ACoC in chapter 1010 right? In chapter 1011, Kaido was down for a good period of time - thats something a Kong Gatling infused with Internal Destruction Haki accomplished. Luffy with ACoC haki did that with 2 BASIC punches. That's how big of an offensive boost ACoC is.

Now Zoro, without ACoC could threaten Kaido on the rooftop. Now it is not a stretch to say that Zoro can cut Kaido and injured him more easily. Infact the 103 Mercies attack was supposed to parallel Oden's Togen Totsuka narratively. That's how strong Zoro is offensively now. Ofcourse he is deficient in other stats like CoO and durability which would eventually be worked upon in future fights. But to put things into perspective, Zoro's like 2 powerups away from becoming the WSS [one during the Shiryu fight and the other during the Admiral fight probably].

Stop being retarded.
Zoros acoc hits > zoros non acoc hits

King was tanking acoc hits without his flame

Kaido was hurt without acoc by zoro

Yet you saying king without his flame durability is shit
Cap.

King only tanked hits when his fire was on now who's been retarded? Zoro even said Kings defence only works when his fire is on...Read it's an easy thing to do :mihanha:

So you're saying Zoro and King AP and defence > Kaido please get off the copium get some help

:rolaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.