Do you believe these spoilers ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
luffy would've struggled against king just as or more than zoro struggled against him.
extreme struggle is zoro getting 30 bones broken and still standing and scaring an extremely durable yonko.
and no one can even damage zoro to that extent, not king, not kaido, not big meme, no one.
luffy got K.O'ed by a single AdvCoC attack "ragnaraku", which is pretty pathetic.
pre-AdvCoC zoro is tiers above pre-AdvCoC luffy.
Not as much as Zoro. Nah, Luffy have surpassed YC1, he would have like midd-diff at best, but not to level of extreme-diff for Zoro. Not same at all.

Yes luffy did

He extrem diff 11 hour drew with kata

And got kod by a top tier neg diff

Then got another power up

And kod by a top tier neg diff

And got another power up

And kod by a top tier neg diff

Wait luffy is fucking ass lmfao
He surpassed YC1 level last arc, he specifically said it in dialogue of wanting to overcome Katakuri, and Katakuri acknowledged it directly.

Luffy needed internal destruction+ advanced CoC + sky splitter skill to be able to fight even with yonko level, not to beat a YC, G4 is enough for that because it is such a boost.

No shame in Zoro needing multiple boosts to match WCI G4 level.

Arlong stated himself he needs to kill Zoro right there and then (what should you take from this scene ?) that Zoro isn't a threat ??

Doriki argument is piss poor not addressing that when there are so many holes in it 2200 vs 4000.
(i.e. one is a brawler the other is a swordsman who is ranked without his sword)

They are relative to each other I'm supported by databooks and character statements in the manga you're supported by head canon. (GodTier is a tier only EOS characters reach btw) sure most likely Luffy will be there but he won't be alone.

Zoro is secondary. true but that doesn't take away the fact he will be WSS which in itself is GodTier.
  • Zoro is the first to unlock CoA (not Luffy)
  • Zoro's introduction arc is him taking down the main antagonist (meaning when needed Zoro can step up and take the MC role when needed Zoro himself chooses not to)
  • Zoro's Asura is advCoC (first to utilize CoC not Luffy)
  • Zoro fighting Kaido and scarring him is only done by one other person (Oden) not Luffy
Luffy being the MC argument is asinine, Zoro has done things before Luffy and vice versa this has been happening since CH#2 why ignore something so blatant
Zoro being a threat isn't the same as Zoro being capable of taking Arlong down; that's what Luffy can do, the interdependence speech is quite straightforward. The moment Zoro can kick Arlong's ass too, the moment the whole meaning of the scene falls apart.

Doriki is what it is, a direct hierarchy that was meant to portray who is stronger and who is weaker. That's his narrative intent, what Oda is trying to tell by creating such system, unless you believe what he intended to do was to completely confuss the reader so the message he received was the contrary to what he actually wanted.

Zoro "wasn't the first to unlock CoA"; I can assure you "armament haki" wasn't even a thing back in Arabasta. Zoro taking Morgan down wasn't about strength but support (what it meant to have a crewmate watching your back). I will give you the "advCoC" (if it's even advanced instead of just an insight on how to use that power) but it's far from clear, and I'd love to see Luffy scarring Kaido (or anybody, for the matter) with punches.

This isn't just about Luffy being the main character but what being One Piece's main character means. Luffy's dream requires topping the rest of supreme kings, according to Chinjao's words; Luffy is the kid-looking guy who was born Children's Day and has a childish dream the Pirate King shared with him; he's more than likely the next Joy Boy, a prophesied comer, and wears a Straw Hat like that guarded by Im among all. And I can guarantee you that whatever Luffy is destined to do, he isn't going to do it with kind words but by force, by winning, by being stronger, because this is a shonen and that's how he solves things.

Again, Zoro can't even dream of being relative to Luffy. Noone in the crew can. This is his story and sooner or later he will top any conqueror out there for sure while Zoro keeps getting the Hatchan, the Mr. 1, the Kaku, the Pica, the King or whatever subordinate significantly weaker and less important than Luffy's adversary.

Whatever "GodTier" the WSS is (and you speak of headcanons; your own terms are made up), it won't be comparable to what Luffy is becoming when this manga is over and we don't post in here ever again.

King being significantly below Kaido does not translate into Zoro being significantly below Luffy.

Yes, Zoro's ACoC stamina is limited. But just how overwhelmingly, one-sidedly he beatdown King in 1035, despite starting that chapter more exhausted and injured than King by a good bit, is not high diff or more. Hell, the only reason you can call it mid-diff is because King clashed few times without doing any damage, and didn't get one-shot.

Other than that, Zoro overwhelmingly defeated him without even using Asura.

The only sad and pathetic thing is you wanking every PU Luffy gets to top tier yet treating it like shit for Zoro.
Zoro was getting tossed around that whole fight. it was a high diff for him

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
He surpassed YC1 level last arc, he specifically said it in dialogue of wanting to overcome Katakuri, and Katakuri acknowledged it directly.

Luffy needed internal destruction+ advanced CoC + sky splitter skill to be able to fight even with yonko level, not to beat a YC, G4 is enough for that because it is such a boost.

No shame in Zoro needing multiple boosts to match WCI G4 level.
Except he got acoa and acoc and STILL got neg diffed and flying off the island and kaido had to go waste even more haki and even more stamina and take even more damage before a rested and food filled luffy come to get his fake w.

Wci luffy negged by base kaido

Pre power up zoro scarred hybrid kaido

Match my ass
Post automatically merged:

What does that have to do with my post?
Did he or did he not

Not as much as Zoro. Nah, Luffy have surpassed YC1, he would have like midd-diff at best, but not to level of extreme-diff for Zoro. Not same at all.
luffy can never generate as much AP as HAKAI, he can never dream of defeating zoro.
while luffy instantly got K.O'ed by a much weaker attack, and was sleeping for multiple minutes.

Mihawk has never been portrayed as Roger level.

In fact, the only moments of portrayal we have is that Mihawk regards PK as harder to achieve than WSS and expected Whitebeard to be stronger than him (I don’t think Marineford WB > Mihawk, but the fact that Mihawk anticipated WB being stronger than him says a lot).
Wasn't Mihawk one saying himself he isn't that tier and that Pirate King is above being WSS? Are they still denying that?

Status
Not open for further replies.