Do you believe these spoilers ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro went all out with what we now know was adv CoC + asura
"They are delusional and lack logic.
In their headcanon:
Kaido was "attacked by adv CoC from Zoro with Asura" and it failed to push him off his feet, whereas Luffy's base augmented with adv CoC unnamed attacks did what Zoro said on panel he was ashamed he couldn't do with his all out attack.

Luffy (Zoro's captain) then hypothesizes from his personal experience how to use adv CoC, so not only did Luffy need his superior ryuo knowledge and CoC specialty but also several direct attacks from adv CoC to learn something "Zoro did casually".

Kaido, after taking an attack from Luffy's subordinate "coated with adv CoC" he dismissively derides the possibility of Luffy having it and is shocked massively when he has it, really makes sense doesn't it...

Oda decides to not properly show "adv CoC features for Zoro", but show and explain it consistently between Roger, WB, Kaido and BM all in quick succession.

These are 4 massive holes in their delusion, but they will continue to hold it, pathetic."

What a lowly rodent you are :risitasad:

]King's powerup trick is seemingly useless? yeah clown, Marco in 30minutes didnt do shit to King. :josad:
Luffy aint having same lethality and AP that Zoro:suresure:, luffy FI was garbage in Wano (utterly useless in the raid)
Kidd aint having that and advcoc:suresure:
Law woudnt taking down King:suresure:
Sure sure, find out King's powerup trick and he is done :seriously:
The unlucky part for King is that the only character with the right amount of AP and lethality was the one clashing against him:steef:
King is highly durable when the flame is there, but actively chooses to remove the durability for a speed boost and then gets wrecked... seems like either an extremely dumb decision or there is some nuance in this ability that makes it less useful than how it is (vaguely) described to us.

Zoro has no lethality, he has killed no one. Luffy's AP shits on Zoro's completely.
Luffy's FS saved everyone from Hakai by giving them prep time.

Me and @Zenos7 know pretty much all there is to know about Islam trust me.
But this is not a thread for it and I assure you I don't think everything in Islam is bad. But there is bad in every religion.
Why is it that talking shit about Jesus calling Luffy pirate Jesus, no Christian calls me Christian phobe but I joke about Allah Hu Akbar and slapped with Islamophobia label?
@Sasparan feel free to join the thirsty gen discord server to talk about this

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
oden was off-guard, and took the hit straight to the head.
luffy was fully on guard, he even tried to block and still got K..O'ed.

future sight can't even help luffy against ulti let alone top tier and yonko, future sight is useless in wano, stop overrating it.
and luffy almost got hit multip^le times on the rooftop if it wasn't for zoro saving him, so you can say that zoro's CoO is stronger than luffy's FS.

Did Luffy use FS against Ulti??? Zoro's CoO is better than Luffy but got caught napping by Onimaru the top tier:milaugh:

Oda was the one who hyped FS, There is nothing about Zoro's top tier CoO ability:shocking:

The entire fight was a high+ diff. But after Zoro got ACoC, it was a very overwhelming and one-sided beatdown.

I've never said that the overall fight wasn't. Just that after ACoC, Zoro became strong enough to fuck up King without that much issue.

ACoC isn't just some wild release of CoC, it's coating his attacks in it, which is visually shown clearly and has to be done consciously. Zoro used passive CoC during Asura- and that's what it be unless stated otherwise.
Fair enough. We'll have to wait 5 years for Oda explain what Asura is

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Doesn’t mean he used acoc?

If ashura had coating yes he used acoc but it didn’t have coating lmao. So what your saying is PURE HEADCANON.
No it's a fact.
There was no base coc wave or law would have said something.
Kaido only says coc when he's hit by the attack cause he knows just like oden only acoc can scar him.
Cry

So Apoo already betrayed X-Drake that's why he lost because Number was irrelevant in that fight and X-Drake couldn't handled 2 CP-0 guys at same time.

Raizo and Fukurokujo fight is irrelevant to me and it seems to be a joke right now.

Fake deaths all the way.

Luffy and Kaido is the biggest bullshit. Luffy started the fight with angry and now he seems to be fighting a childhood friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.