Do you believe these spoilers ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
what make you zoroboys think he will kill be head kaido?

the parallel of Ryuma slaying a dragon already happened when King summon a fire dragon,
didn't you not see how zoro behead the poor dragon. :suresure:
Not above flower capital
No wano citizen saw him do that
It wasnt a beheading

But but ryuma parallel lmfaoook

Man is unstoppable, looking for who's next

Drake looks dead right there :crazwhat:
We still don't know if Apoo left him by himself btw...

The point is that this Powered Up Mom is a threat even bigger than Kaido, that's why Kidd+Law is necessary.
I think Kidd will be KOed soon and sent flying outside, right under the giant sword. He'll then lift it up in the sky and come back for the final stand.
Exactly we don't know it cope headcanon cpo woulda mention it lol

Team attacks are not power scaling, unless you think rooftop Killer= Zoro and WCI Sanji= Luffy
Lethality doesn't mean anything, Zoro didn't cut off King's head with his attack, he cut off the tip of his fragile wing, Zoro didn't even knockout a distracted Apoo.
Are you dumb?, I am showing stats that make clear that if Luffy base can fight Kaido so can Zoro which has equal stats for speed (which you guys are all downplaying).
The other stats are even better for Zoro than base Luffy
Zoro defense > Base Luffy
Zoro reaction = Base Luffy
Zoro attacks are way more lethal and are way more effective and devastating (as I saw the shash against Hawking in which Luffy said: wow in an istant)

@Geo asking if Zoro can do better than what Luffy show in the rooftop so far, the answer is yes he can :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.