Do you believe these spoilers ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bogard

You can't win
It seems that the Joyboy knowledge that Kaido got may have come from King

Since King comes from an ancient race that was usually sitting on the Red line, it makes sense that he could have known Joyboy's legend

Guess he was looking for the next reincarnation of Joyboy as a way to change the world from the world government's doings, particularly after what happened to his race

He thought it was Kaido, but ultimately ended up accepting him whether he was Joyboy or not after observing Kaido's way of wanting to change the world, as long as he remained the strongest, with him wanting to make him the pirate king at all cost for his perspective of the world to change

With Kaido realizing at one point, he couldn't become Joyboy, hence his statement towards Luffy stating "he wasn't Joyboy either"

Guess after this battle, Kaido will end up realizing that Luffy is indeed Joyboy

It’s pretty interesting to see how each other Supernova captains are fairing against their respective opponents. Luffy seems to be on equal footing with Kaido, while Kid/Law seem to be really struggling against Big Mom. It’s almost as if they’re going to be a parallel to Luffy’s success by suffering defeat 🤨
This is also what I thought when I saw that. This would mean that Luffy would win her fight against Kaido while Bm would beat Kid and Law and then she would run away.

Would be cool if the WG change from calling Zoro "Pirates Hunter" and start calling him "king of hell".

King thinking Kaido is Joy Boy, wonder If thats a legend between the lunarians or Kaido himself talked with about about it.

CP0 getting a little hype from deafeting Drake, and the other CP0 just waiting, i was thinking he would be doing other things. Wonder if the marys have something to do with the CP0.

The plots of Momo and Yamato saving the Island seems like close to be solved. Orochi one too, and with the comments from the CP0 boss, seems likely that the Arc is finally close to ending.

I'm really hyped to see what are the other events happening around the world

Yes his haki was clearly effected as seen by now and the black lightning streaking off all 3 swords.
Mr 1 was beaten by a haki hit nothing to do with zoros physical prowess.

Yes it did that jet gatling wouldn't beat a fresh lucci for shit

Harjudin was mid punch when it happened.
It was practically off screened as Kaido's body was obscuring it. Zoro admitted it was EVERYTHING he had, and yes it was full power.

Shishi sonson still required maximum speed and strength to hit and do damage, breath of all things was just to bypass defenses.

That jet gattling was after two unguarded internal destruction hits and severe stamina overdrafting to the point Luffy literally couldn't move his head. Through sheer force of will the gattling sped up and accelerated past it's normal speed.

Hajrudin lost a strength clash, broke all his bones and then gritted through and won the strength clash with his leg and arm destroyed at the time, everything to do with physical prowess.

Status
Not open for further replies.