Do you believe these spoilers ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro has been fighting this raid non-stop he knows luffy can handle himself he said it already that luffy's gonna win.
Let him take his nap before he beheads kaido or that medicine comes back to bite him:goyea:unlike sanji he didn't have some whores help to get free attacks on king this man's tired.
Are you trying to reason that Zoro is too injured to carry on fighting currently? I thought the whole point of your argument was Zoro purposely took a nap and didnt faint ? Well this is embrassing….

Sanji fans unironically claiming that their boy is the right hand man of Luffy is the very definition of a copium overdose.:denzimote:

How do you even get to that point? If you want Sanji to be so much like Zoro, why not simply become a Zoro fan? :quest:

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
The Big Mom Pirates were in disbelief that Luffy, who defeated Cracker and Doflamingo, had defeated Katakuri. This is heavy implication that Katakuri has defeated people even stronger than this.

Since they would have no reason to disbelieve Luffy’s win unless Katakuri had already defeated people stronger than those who Luffy has defeated.
Not necessarily that he has defeated such people, just that he is known to be stronger than them (though Doflamingo's defeat was equally attributed to Luffy and Law).

I don't think it matters anyway, Katakuri's superiority to Doflamingo/Cracker shouldn't need to be debated.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Why he taking a nap for if he doesnt have to ? Why cant he fight in a damn war. Usopp nearly got killed….

Zoro is either selfish af or he fainted.
Luffy is legit laughing while fighting kaido disregarding what happened earlier but zoro can't even take a rest lmao

Zoro is recovering himself. He doesn't deal with small fries. He will strike kaido and put an end to this war

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Are you trying to reason that Zoro is too injured to carry on fighting currently? I thought the whole point of your argument was Zoro purposely took a nap and didnt faint ? Well this is embrassing….
of course he's taking a nap after he landed back he sheathed his swords took his bandana off and took a nap.
He still has a job to do so oda is saving him for now.

Super Saiyan mode : change hair colours

Sanji Exoskeleton mode : Change eyebrow direction .

Pretty weird
:sanjimeh:

So Cp0 still need to kidnap robin before leaving Wano .

Who is the fighter that will protect robin ?
Usopp ? Brook? Yamato? Jinbe?
Or the wings ( Hopefully Sanji and Zoro will recover soon)

Status
Not open for further replies.