Do you believe these spoilers ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oden wasn't killing anyone in two hits. Boy could barely beat Ashura Doji about two hits.
Hawkeye's superior ap was nowhere to be seen in MF. Jozu ate his attack, Luffy easily dodged his attack and Vista...:virusprot:
Current Luffy could barely dodge Kaido's Bagua. Current Luffy would dance around Hawkeye easily

Oh so now Kaido ran a 16 man gaunlet. I thought Luffy and the Scabbards did little to no damage to Kaido so why does that matter all of a sudden?
I could care less if Kaido ran through the whole new world. The fact is Luffy is gna defeat a Hbrid Kaido in his prime in coupla minutes. That is less time it took Hawkeye to defeat...oh wait, his only notable win is against Krieg:shame:
You're joking right?

It required diamond to stop a none name and none haki attack from Mihawk. Mihawk easy to hit Luffy while Luffy was using his enhanced speed and trying to hide his movement in the war. Mihawk did that with his eyes closed and then bragged about Luffy still being in his range. He toyed with Luffy the entire war.

Mihawk cut the largest iceberg we have seen in entire manga with a casual none name none haki attack that was created by the combination efforts of a Yonko and Admiral.

Some don't understand that part of the reason people like Mihawk are strong is because of their ability to use and apply their strength and power . Kaido and Big Mom are more like brutes who have incredible amount of raw strength, power and durability. Mihawk, Shanks, and Roger are more skilled fighters and can apply their strength and techniques much better than them.

Alright. I'm here.

From the pics, the chapter looks very solid! 4/5 for me based on some of the text that we see, so I'm excited to see the VIZ whenever it come. Now, onto what I have been waiting for...

LOOK AT HOW THEY MASSACRED MY BOY!

:josad::josad::josad:

While from the shorter CP0's words, he didn't seem to have the easiest fight, Apoo does seem to have decided he was better off escaping with his life. Fight was offscreened. I guess it had to be since there was a lot going on. Like Apoo, Drake has taken a good amount of damage (Apoo seems to have taken more thoughthis Anyways. CP0 got their hype, and Drake is currently down.

Drake looks very bad here, but he's currently unconscious, not dead, obviously. He fought bravely, but came away unconscious, and despite even this, I still think he's the strongest Tobi Roppo imho. CP0 are not pushovers here no, but all we can infer here from the shorter CP0's words is that he is not on par, but Above Drake to some degree. How much above remains to be seen.

We most likely won't get any details until we see it in the anime. Drake should have followed his first mind in not allying with Apoo since he's so shifty, but he didn't have a choice. Unfortunately, it turned out how it turned out. Why did Apoo leave Zanki to fight with Drake and taken Inbi - to save himself and the strongest of the Numbers?? Who knows.

I think Drake may get up on his own in the following chapter or someone will have a hand in that in another chapter and THEN he'll be back in action to continue fighting.

It's weird how he hasn't been able to take a W this whole arc and honestly, it brings me back to the question of: are we going to see Drake Post-Wano?? Oda's written him going on and on about his mission and what he needs to accomplish.

It's very hard to guess what's going to happen with Drake since he's made a lot of promises through Oda and the 1% situation has finally reared its ugly head. I'm going to stay hopeful and say that Drake can only go up from here.

It looks like the CP0 are closing in, but there may be an upset. Drake's still live. We just have to wait and see how it all plays out.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
This Kaido x Joyboy shit came from nowhere lol. I’m pretty sure we haven’t seen Kaido smile once on panel in the past 4 years of this shitstain arc, but these past 3 chapters he’s been smiling and laughing like a complete lunatic, completely inconsistent with what little character Crydo has had up until now.

Add more inconsistency to his character, and the objective shittiest character Oda has ever written somehow becomes even shittier.

Status
Not open for further replies.