Do you believe these spoilers ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This Kaido x Joyboy shit came from nowhere lol. I’m pretty sure we haven’t seen Kaido smile once on panel in the past 4 years of this shitstain arc, but these past 3 chapters he’s been smiling and laughing like a complete lunatic, completely inconsistent with what little character Crydo has had up until now.

Add more inconsistency to his character, and the objective shittiest character Oda has ever written somehow becomes even shittier.
Joyboy translated to Japanese is Kaido

Kaido also talks the same way as Luffy

This Kaido x Joyboy shit came from nowhere lol. I’m pretty sure we haven’t seen Kaido smile once on panel in the past 4 years of this shitstain arc, but these past 3 chapters he’s been smiling and laughing like a complete lunatic, completely inconsistent with what little character Crydo has had up until now.

Add more inconsistency to his character, and the objective shittiest character Oda has ever written somehow becomes even shittier.
Admirals will never be compared to joy boy :josad:

It was hinted strongly when Luffy fell into the ocean and when Kaido made vagues statements about the importance that he be in Wano, so hardly from nowhere.

Can't be too difficult for you to understand that young Kaido was different to current Kaido and even the one that fought Oden. Something happened with changed his personality.

Can't be too difficult for you to understand that young Kaido was different to current Kaido and even the one that fought Oden. Something happened with changed his personality.
Lee is one of the most dishonest users here. Calls Oda a Shitty writer while liking Marvel/DC when the only decent superhero writers were Moore Morrison and Gaiman and Kirby. I would even argue that Oda is closer to Kirby creativity wise than any modern writer

I’ve read the spoilers, and I still haven’t found the part of the spoilers that suggests Admirals won’t be EOS Villains while Yonko are mid series trash?
Well, I hope Akainu will kill some Gorosei and do his own business. Because as long as he blindly follows the Goroseis orders, he isn't quite the EOS villain, since the EOS villain has to act on his own ambition.

Plus, Fujitora doesn't support the WG, neither will Ryokugyu I guess.

:kayneshrug:

Well he has a Pass, not everyone becomes a suicidal alcoholic maniac out of sudden.

Status
Not open for further replies.