Do you believe these spoilers ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
How much credit can we really give them?
Replace Kidd with Zoro and Big Mom would be in hospital
Can you imagine a clean King of hell hit on Big Mom? She would get cut in two pieces.

Credit where credit is due they are both Katakuri level fighters

But when Kidd fans go out of control and say Kidd > Zoro that's where we get in delusional territory
Its not really about Kid's level or him being weaker than Zoro
People underestimate the amount of damage Kid's(and Law's) awakenings did to big mom.

How many times have you heard people downplay Kid's awakening as "just throwing metal" or shit on these attacks merely for not having ACoA or ACoC attached to them. Fact is, if these attacks can make big mom sacrifice her life force, they are likely comparable to ACoC infused attacks.

If I were to guess, imo these attacks are stronger than Luffy's G2/G3 ACoC attacks, but weaker than Luffy's G4 or Zoro's King of hell 3 dragons.

Either this or Big Mom is actually FAR weaker than Kaido despite all portrayal saying otherwise.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
I am not crying I am telling you are biased and Kidd hasn't actually defeated a yonko he's getting bullied by her own weapons

Extreme diffing a Yonko in 2v1 is not more impressive than mid diffing a YC1

Big Mom is not beating King any less than Mid diff.
Its down right looney to suggest she is when she literally had a big clash with Marco she ran away saying she needs more homies to win.

And you still fail to tell me how Big Mom can beat Zoro in a 1v1 fight
You are buzzing. Big Mom would clip everyone except Kaido and Akainu in a 1v1.
Half of her attack took Zoro out. Watch her turn Enma into a baddie and have her twerking around Wano.

BM has only been wounded internally from Law and Kidds full power awakening team attack, she has consistently seemed far more durable than Kaido throughout the series...
:kobeha::kobeha:
2 mickey mouse attacks from law and midd

meanwhile kaido

asura with coc
acoc attacks from yamato
9 scabbards ryou attacks
togen totska from 4 scabbards
multiple acoc attacks from luffy
gamma knife
kama sonic
tatsumaki
law injection shot

Its not really about Kid's level or him being weaker than Zoro
People underestimate the amount of damage Kid's(and Law's) awakenings did to big mom.

How many times have you heard people downplay Kid's awakening as "just throwing metal" or shit on these attacks merely for not having ACoA or ACoC attached to them. Fact is, if these attacks can make big mom sacrifice her life force, they are likely comparable to ACoC infused attacks.

If I were to guess, imo these attacks are stronger than Luffy's G2/G3 ACoC attacks, but weaker than Luffy's G4 or Zoro's King of hell 3 dragons.

Either this or Big Mom is actually FAR weaker than Kaido despite all portrayal saying otherwise.
Kaido would high diff Big Mom but durability wise she's a lot weaker than Kaido because of how she reacted to different falls and Gear 4th.

If I were to give Kidd and Law their just due I can agree they are perhaps a bit above Red Roc and Zoros Tatsumaki but definitely below Hiryu Kaen

I don't even think they compare to Ashura or Luffys strongest CoC punches

That move on King the final move is just on a different level

I guess it's something like this

Zoros final 3 dragon attack 100
Luffys strongest attack right now 80
Ashura 60
Luffys top CoC punches 50
Hiryu Kaen 45
Law and Kidds awakening 30
Tatsumaki and Red Roc 25

In the chain of events
Meme ran away from Marco
Marco got mid diffed by King
King got one shot by Zoro

Big Mom can't avoid Zoro
She can't survive Zoro

Even as a yanker you can't be biased enough to think Big Mom stand a chance do you? @Shiroyru
What about the part where "Meme" chocked out Macro without him being able to resist? Stop leaving out the important details to make your argument seem better, doing so won't change the facts.

I get it Big Mom is stop badass, stoic and fanservice like Mihawk and many others but give Big Mom her credit.

Good thing zoro had time to remove his bandana midfaint :suresure:
Did he fainted or not?
Yall are confusing me
Post automatically merged:

Imagine King Of Hell Black Rope Dragon Twister :zorothink:
Imagine King of Hell Ashura lol
Post automatically merged:

What about the part where "Meme" chocked out Macro without him being able to resist? Stop leaving out the important details to make your argument seem better, doing so won't change the facts.

I get it Big Mom is stop badass, stoic and fanservice like Mihawk and many others but give Big Mom her credit.
What would chocking do to Marco?
Marco got out of the choke by himself

Status
Not open for further replies.