Do you believe these spoilers ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Knowing Oda, Luffy is gonna dab on Kaido only to struggle against some rando in the next arc
That's Oda's writing for you
Its okay if in future luffy strrugles with someone weaker than kaido cause it was not a 1v1... so many people fought kaido and few even had ad.coc or just coc and some of them are gonna have a very big names so i don't see a problem

I'm going to post a rant about big mom when the chapters released. That idiot face controlling the homies like she's doing smth LOL. I thought she would be bersek literally doing hakais and shit
Sometimes I feel like I'm reading a different One Piece than Yonko stans

Big Mom has been trash and underwhelming ever since WCI yet people still act like she's fucking LSSJ Broly

Knowing Oda, Luffy is gonna dab on Kaido only to struggle against some rando in the next arc
That's Oda's writing for you
This is in character though, he allows Big Mom/ Blackbeard to get dabbed on by weak characters when they aren't serious too.
Big Mom nearly drowned twice this arc due to her sloppiness lol.

Though tbf Luffy is the only one with FS...

IDK how u people distinguish but how is this not ad. CoC? they ain't smashing but his hands still have black lightning
@Straight From Laughtale Katakuri literally says he simply has better armament than Luffy

Oda is bad at creating visual designs for haki powers so all we can really go off of is what characters say… Katakuri himself says it’s armament haki so that’s what it is

Sometimes I feel like I'm reading a different One Piece than Yonko stans

Big Mom has been trash and underwhelming ever since WCI yet people still act like she's fucking LSSJ Broly
I'm not a Yonkou stan lol. It's true that Big Mom has had a poor performance but it's more acceptable as long as it's not her literal last fight - maybe it's not and I'm wrong. She has shown that her powers can be much more than this. There's also the CoC that Kaido is so praised for and she doesn't use it. I mean I know it's plot but it could be handled better.

Status
Not open for further replies.