Do you believe these spoilers ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish we got more large panels that showcased the entire onigashima war. I guess I'll have to wait for the anime to get something like that. Its just you have this massive war going on that's been built up for the past 10 years of serialization, yet I feel like you can't really experience this when we only see the war through these tiny panels.

Some people might say this is an unfair comparison, but I think berserk does war scenes just so much better. Its not just the detail Miura put into his work but the fact that we get to see these giant illustrations of the war that we just don't get with onigashima.
In wano, its like there are so many competing plot points that you don't get time to just experience what is going on.
Yea I see what you mean.... Oda was doing Spreads pretty casually in Marineford, which is part of what made marine ford feel so impactful.

sanji:"farewell germa"

lanjitards:he gonna be the king of germa:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:
just keep posting these in spoiler threads... then we can all put this craziness on full blast.

What the fuck are they even talking about LOL
Trust me, the level of stupidity and toxicity and wtv zorofans are accused of being are nothing compared to the shit I'm reading from Lanjistans just doing random Twitter searches, it makes Luffy look like a toddler compared to the great distant 3/4th most popular character. :risitavirus:

Actually, it is required. That's because Big Mom is not as durable as Kaido and there are different types of attacks and at different levels.

Big Mom durability has never been hyped to or portrayed at Kaido's level. Big Mom's body has been described as an iron balloon. Zoro cut steel pre TS. His non-haki dragon twister cut steel/iron turtle shells during FMI arc.

While Kaido's body has been described as being invincible. He couldn't be killer by execution or suicide.

Once again there's no proof that they attacked them with Ryu/internal destruction haki. The scene even shows Luffy attacking in base when he was out of haki. Think about that. Luffy knew that attack wouldn't work but he still attack. That was a complete waste of time and energy.

Kid was the one saying their attacks wasn't working.

Big Mom was scared of Zoro's flying dragon blaze and that was before he proved he could cut Kaido. That tells us how well her durable body would (not) have handle Zoro's ryu attacks.

Asking for facts is now considered moving the goal post.
:milaugh:

Pathetic.

You claim they all weren't holding back. Yet, Zoro didn't use asura mode until after he blocked Hakai and Big Mom left the rooftop. While Kid and Law didn't use awakening at all on the rooftop. That proves they were holding back and you contradict yourself with your own post.

The group (5SN) attacking Big Mom and Kaido doesn't mean each individual SN attacked Big Mom. Even if they that still doesn't prove Luffy used internal destruction haki or Zoro used ryu. It's like being part of a group project. Just because everybody helped out with the entire project doesn't mean everybody helped with each part of the project.

Look at Zoro vs King. The manga showed us King has stronger defense than Kaido. Even then Zoro didn't use haki with every single attack against King.

Neither you nor anybody else have any facts supporting the claim Zoro or Luffy used haki attacks against Big Mom and that's the only truth.
It’s literally not. If Zoro said that they’ve been attacking BOTH Big Mom and Kaido; then that’s literally what’s been stated in the canon story. Nothing you say is going to change that fact lol

Trust me, the level of stupidity and toxicity and wtv zorofans are accused of being are nothing compared to the shit I'm reading from Lanjistans just doing random Twitter searches, it makes Luffy look like a toddler compared to the great distant 3/4th most popular character. :risitavirus:
When you're the best (aka Zoro and Zorofans) you get the most haters

Sanji and Luffy stans shield each other all the time LOL

hahahahahahahahahahahahha. Keep going please, these are amazing to read
Post automatically merged:

Wtf does that have to do with anything. Two completely different types on attacks. Zoro doesnt have some special body that would exempt his bones from being crushed and dislodged throughout his whole body.
Zoro can survive anything is literally the point and be fine plus

Zoro aint a bitch that needs Daddy's tech to survive some weak ass attack

Queen is a Fat Joke and Zoro would let Queen do it. Zoro would coat up CoA style and be just fine... because again Queen is a Fat Joke

That alliance is funny. Sanji fans swallow their okama pride and accept the claims that Sanji gets neg diffed by Luffy (from Luffy fans), as long as they can get support against the scary Zoro.:cantseeme:
There is never a moment where Sanji can ever compare to Luffy and they know that so they team up bec they need the moral support bec if they didnt Zbois be runnin laps around them

Status
Not open for further replies.