Do you believe these spoilers ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro/ Oden(enma) plot line needs to be resolved with Kaido, and to do that Kaido needs to be aware of Zoro so he definitely gonna be conscious when he gets back up. Luffy will get his moment by telling Kaido he's not Joyboy, and I/SH's will be the one to change the world.
I didn't go into details here, Kaido could regain consciousness by the end. Btw, I don't even think it would be necessary for Kaido himself to acknowledge him. The people of Wano and Scabbards will see it and acknowledge him as a great Samurai. Anyways, it's not like all plot lines always get fully resolved or resolved the way we expect them to be.

I would say Zoro is the shining light that covers Oda's shit writing in post-timskip. As long as Zoro fans are happy One Piece will always be in the top 10/12 selling mangas. Though the real Zoro fans are unhappy to what Oda has done to Zoro, they prefer oldschool Zoro. But everyone to their own... I guess!
And I suppose Luffy is not written for Luffy fans? He’s written for Oda coz Oda actually likes Luffy and isn’t being forced by readers to write him… right?

I wish we got more large panels that showcased the entire onigashima war. I guess I'll have to wait for the anime to get something like that. Its just you have this massive war going on that's been built up for the past 10 years of serialization, yet I feel like you can't really experience this when we only see the war through these tiny panels.

Some people might say this is an unfair comparison, but I think berserk does war scenes just so much better. Its not just the detail Miura put into his work but the fact that we get to see these giant illustrations of the war that we just don't get with onigashima.
In wano, its like there are so many competing plot points that you don't get time to just experience what is going on.

there is Orochi, Fuku, Apoo/3 Numbers, Yamato/Kazenbo/Momo plotwork that needs to be capped off too, not including the Yonko.
Raizo vs Fukurukuju ---> Ending now (1037 or 1038): mexican standstill and Raizo is on fire. Nice to see that fire interfered as I repeated It several times before (since 3rd floor was already critical in CH. 1029) and iirc you were of that advice too

Orochi and Komurasaki ---> Sure thing is: this plotline can't end before Fukirukuju's.
I think Denjiro is making his appearence soon, collaborating with Hyori like he did in the Shogun Palace. Not convinced anymore that Orochi is falling after the Emperors...

Apoo and Inbi ---> Don't know where this is going... But anyway he's running up the tower, possible encounters are Killer, Jinbe or the 3rd CP0 Agent (I'm excluding Nami & co). This plotline is bigger than Fuku's and could go on in parallel with the Emperor's fight for another good amount of chapters

Zanki is down, Fuga is part of the Yamato plotline

Yamato vs Kazenbo ---> Dunno what Yamato approach is gonna be, maybe creating ice walls to slow Kazenbo down until, at some point, she finds a way to unleash the artillery outside Onigashima.
The island passed above Udon, opposite direction of the Flower Capital, and makes definitely more sense to drop the shit in that direction. This artillery was hyped several times for the destructive output, so I wouldn't be surprised if, falling in Udon, it would blow up the toxic factories that are slowly killing Wano land.
1 shot, 2 kills for the Alliance.
This plotline takes still a good amount of chapters, maybe even more than Apoo's.

It’s unrelated to food lol. There’s a difference between tank man and tank man “stuffed version” . Tank man form itself is not something that requires food.
We've never really seen "regular" tankman though, it might've been improvised in the moment because of how full Luffy was, just like how he made Snakeman to try and counter Katakuri's FS.

Little did he know that not only there's no CoC for simps but the Judge handouts are also gone and only coming back EoS to make Lanji YC4 level. :kobeha:

Oda didn't really destroy the m3's power level difference, Sanji got his gene power ups which parallel Zoro's haki power ups. Sanji got:
  • enhanced speed
  • enhanced strength
  • ifrit jambe
  • exoskeleton
  • regeneration
ultimately sanji high diffed Queen, while zoro high diffed king

Little did he know that not only there's no CoC for simps but the Judge handouts are also gone and only coming back EoS to make Lanji YC4 level. :kobeha:
The day Sanji fans stop downplaying Zoro and understand that Mihawk > Yonko Shanks, they will realize why Zoro needs to be that strong. Sanji doesn't need (advanced) CoC to be the greatest cook, that would be overkill.

Wait, are you saying that since Sanji's eyebrows is back to normal his exoskeleton is gone? :milaugh:

I didn't think about that, but if true, oh boy :suresure:
Who knows, he might be able to somehow enable it when needed. That would also be a way for the "evil" Sanji to stay in check.

Status
Not open for further replies.