Who is gonna be the new Headmaster of the Sanji Fandom!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Oda already introduced King and Lunarian race to give him some importance and substance in the story. Now imagine if he reveals Sanji to have Lunarian genes as well. Having a Lunarian hanging out with us since Romance Dawn lol
Poor King - Oda wouldn't take away the only thing special about him.
But then again, Sanji having Lunarian genes would makes readers thinks that Sanji's an inferior/Walmart version of King so I don't want that.

I would hope an explanation about why Sanjis Exoskeleton awoke but the other enhancements didn’t. What triggered the awakening, and is it a constant thing or an conscious power Sanji will draw upon.
One answer

The moment Sanji showed he was willing to die by the hands of Zoro if he started to become the things that he hates the most, destroyed the Raid Suit, mentioned Luffy's PK dream and connected it to such an important moment for himself, and ended with a "kick that shows his resolve" (editor's note) could mean:

Sanji's resolve is so strong that the worst part of him fully turning into the "Stealth Black" was gone once for all.

In other words, that could be Color of Conqueror's.

Despite if "Evil Sanji" becomes an actual thing soon in the manga or not.

Thats how i see it. This is less confusing than trying to explain why Niji was the only one who could use his powers without the suit then showed to be useless without it like the others at the Tea Party
:suresure:

I feel like nika is prophecy that someone in the future have fire power will make the world one again no north blue and east blue and west blue and south blue , all blue that is why imu slaughtered the lunarians bec they can use fire
Nika will make the world, Whole again!
Sanji - God of Fire Nika
Zoro - King of Hell
Luffy - Joyboy
Everything seems perfect to me

Sanji isn't a Lunarian, im convinced now

Oda is just baiting again like he did bymaking people think Sanji was going to fight King.

And i prefer that way. Lunarians have nothing compared to Sanji's flames. Magma is mere melted stone, not flames that emit lightning, that is on another level and we have nothing like this in One Piece, aside from current Sanji

I really can't see "Sanji being a Lunarian/half Lunarian" being a thing, and honestly, i don't think it would make any difference on his character arc anyway.

Unless Oda really wants to explain Sanji's power up, BUT this isn't something that we should expect from Oda, right? I mean, do you want a logical explanation for everything characters come up with? In One Piece?
We still don't know what's Sora's heritage. Right now it's either she's Lunarian or Celestial Dragon. I don't know if there is some other possibility.