Rate the chapter!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Where is MARCO !?

Even if Drake was slightly hyped he was still destroyed in minutes….. That CP0 boss wipe the floor with my boy :josad:

I want to see the first number fighting, he is the only saving grace of that group and the only one who seems more or less special (clothes, being number one etc). The numbers group was quite lame overall it needs at least one cool member.

Usopp speech was good and Izo nice too

Lol at Raizo vs Fuku

Luffy vs Kaido : cringe fest….

Luffy can now take a full power haki swing on the head without too much after effects…..

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Zoro panels were on a new level. :crazwhat:
The wings that carried Kaido fall down, the wings that carry Luffy fly up.
King's first loss ever, the godly abilities have been outmatched by the new King of Hell!

Aside from the Raizo vs Fukurokuju, which seems to be mostly jokes, only two Emperors remain standing.
While they are still in pursuit of Robin, CP0 might give it up now with the news of King's defeat spreading.
While Yamato may stop Kazenbo, once Kaido is defeated Onigashima will fall since Momo gave up on making clouds.

The question is where will it fall... Despite the common theme Oda uses, rebirth from complete destruction, I still have a hard time seeing Flower Capital being destroyed but even if Yamato stops Kazenobo, with Onigashima falling, it will explode anyway due to the gunpowder. I am clueless about how Oda plans to evacuate Onigashima or stop it from falling unless Momonosuke goes back to making flame clouds to pull off his own hour of legends.

Captain Kidd struggling with metal beams... The man just cant catch a break, lol.
Also, is Oda aware that all of this smiling from Luffy and Kaido is killing the seriousness of the situation and just makes it cringe?
It's not possible that he doesn't understand that he is sabotaging his own work... :mihugh:

It surely wasn't Rocks; WB was clueless about these details before Roger told him while Kaido apparently knew about JoyBoy even before Roger became the Pirate King. The legend of JoyBoy was probably a common folk tale among the Lunarians.
I think Kaido was much closer to Rocks than WB. This is something I've spoken about before too. Kaido seems to be more similar to Rocks than WB and Kaido already looked like he had been fed some hype regarding himself before even meeting King.

Also, is Oda aware that all of this smiling from Luffy and Kaido is killing the seriousness of the situation and just makes it cringe?
It's not possible that he doesn't understand that he is sabotaging his own work
What part of 2 JOYboy candidates meeting you don't understand? Luffy is reminding Kaido of the light his eyes had before he became like this and that's just so obvious at this point.

:steef::steef::steef::steef:
Best panel for Zoro with advcoc, his hacki control is one of the best due to having Enma and 3 blades to coat with advcoc. He is simple a prodigy. I ll become the king of hell, by the way Zoro victor panel is when he still standing. Not for Sanji, he get the victor Sanji when he fainted:

As you can see Zoro after finishing King (and getting the confirmation of the ZvK victory) he used clearacence to propel back to the island, he had the bandana.
This is the final panel that we saw Zoro after properling back to the island:

As you can see Oda didnt draw a full panel like for Sanji in which you see all the sequence in which he faited right after his fight,

After a while we see Zoro lying to the ground, note that Zoro when he propel back to the Island still got his bandana, so Zoro remove it after his fight.

As you can see he is resting, but it nothing compare to what Oda is saying here:

Oda doesnt drop this info for nothing: So I am afraid to think about what will happen after though. The medicine did heal him, but didnt restore his energy.

Anyway, Oda didnt draw a full sequence to show that the medicine kick off, that tell me that Zoro is just resting due to Enma draining his energy. Why is Oda holding the effect of the medicine especially after Zoro finishing his fight with King. Simple more is coming.
How do we know that the medicine will kick in? well Oda will draw that which didnt happen yet.

About ZKK 3 thing are adding to this future event:
- First: no one saw Zoro feat about cutting a fire dragon (no body can't be see) no one in the flower capital saw this event happening, no one will ever know that Zoro is able to cut dragons if not for the reader. But that doesnt leave any legacy for Zoro in Wano (his arc). This fight didnt justify the connection between Zoro&Ryuma and didnt made a blacken blade.
He arrived in Wano with one, got remplaced with an other blade which Hitetsu said that he is the only one capable to do that in Wano. Something more as to happen, to turn Enma into a blacken Blade.
- Second: The medicine didnt kick off, because if that would be the case, Oda would draw a full sequence with Zoro to show that event, didnt happen that tell me that Zoro resting is like for many previous character (Nico Robin was unconscious for 3 chapters a few minutes later maybe around 7 chapters we saw her standing again), same with the scabbans resting in the treasure room few chapters resting (so few minutes only) then they were fine, as Luffy too, fully KO on the rooftop for a few minutes Oda reused him again.
- Third: Bushido is the way of death, this title is something that connect directly with Kaido, he is in love with this concept, in fact he is using the same word to describe his own death.

Last point that I found interesting in this chapter is relate to Marco:
Izo was the one announcing, that he had to deal with the giant Yokai. Both passed Big Mom fight.
This is the recent information about marco: he was saw on the live floor earlier, but he is not there anymore.
2 options: he is moving to the giant yokai (but there is Yamato), or he is going to check on Zoro.

Last edited:

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Where is MARCO !?

Even if Drake was slightly hyped he was still destroyed in minutes….. That CP0 boss wipe the floor with my boy :josad:

I want to see the first number fighting, he is the only saving grace of that group and the only one who seems more or less special (clothes, being number one etc). The numbers group was quite lame overall it needs at least one cool member.

Usopp speech was good and Izo nice too

Lol at Raizo vs Fuku

Luffy vs Kaido : cringe fest….

Luffy can now take a full power haki swing on the head without too much after effects…..
Marco is still ghosting like Pessi

B

Ballel

By wanting to be Joyboy Kaido failed at being Joyboy. Luffy never wanted to be Joyboy nor did he know a thing about the void century or 'changing the world'. All he wanted is to be the freest man on the seas.
And this exactly IS the reason he is Joyboy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.