Rate the chapter!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
it is just cringe, but is one panel, if the next time they clash and Luffy is pissed, I am fine with that.
yeah its a little nitpick for now tbh
but hopefully we get a more dire tone in the finale
in general fights arent great till they get focus chapters and that should happen when everyone else falls.
Post automatically merged:

kaido is fast but his AP is remarkably inconsistent in onigashima, sometimes he can one shot luffy, and sometimes he can't even take down a heavily injured scabbard.
but i suppose luffy can tank more than kin'emon, especially with AdvCoC being a massive game changer and all.
two kaido hits = one luffy hit.
the strongest creature getting surpassed in mere hours.
in all honesty its looking like the one shot esp at the start of the arc is down to plot

yeah its a little nitpick for now tbh
but hopefully we get a more dire tone in the finale
in general fights arent great till they get focus chapters and that should happen when everyone else falls.
do you remember when Zoro said to Sanji that Luffy figurate out a way to defeat Kaido?
Well it was the chapter 1010 with advcoc. I dont expect a super new form to defeat Kaido but a new ability with g4 with advcoc.
Anyway what your opinion about Marco? where is aiming for?
And what your opinion about Zoro panel lying to the ground?

It not only Kaido whish to die, it also the wish of Oden which he left Wano, saw all the world and still he knew that kaido had to die.
Oden didnt say I feel defeat you, (you will become a good guy), he said I will get your head twice, just to let you know.
He also told him not to come back to Wano ever again after seemingly defeating him; but this is irrelevant.

What are you even arguing, anyways? I know Kaido may die, that he seeks a warrior death and that many others want him dead too; that's not my point nor what's interesting about this chapter, which is both Usopp and Izou directly challenging bushido ideas for how absurd they are towards death, and what this may mean when it comes to a Kaido that is arguably recovering his will for living.

As I said, Kaido believes himself to be a koi waiting for the knife; since you wanted to lecture me on this story, I assume you understand its cultural basis. The only thing I'm considering here is that he will either wag his tail out of fear as the fishmonger approaches him, or he will indeed wait a "bushido death" only for him to get the most unglorious departure ever.

No need to get defensive, really. I'm not a moron, I can read a story and reflect on it without turning it into a war between losers.

Man zorotards pretending to be upset by Luffy enjoying his fight and rise to PK status for "character reasons" are too funny.
Luffy has been smiling and laughing several times in this fight, I wonder if they are just sad now that Zoro fainted and won't be joining them.
Orochi was the reason for most of the truly evil shit on Wano, not Kaido anyway lol.
orochi should have been a capable fighter
i really wish you could pair an oden lvl character with a wit as sinister as that

on kaidos part its easily justifiable perhaps with a flashback
on luffy's its weird
feels more like a strength measuring contest now than luffy acting out in anger based on what kaido did to the people of wano for 20 yrs. crocodile , doffy taken down in similar situations , the emotional weight here is very different .
Luffy is face to face with one of the four people in the way of his goal, he has looked forward to this fight directly for over 400 chapters and indirectly since before the manga started, this is a smile and laugh of confidence and growth. See the difference in CONFIDENCE when the rooftop SNs were all bitching that Kaido+BM were invulnerable, and Luffy smiled and confidently said he'd been through hell before, assured in his victory.

Doflamingo and Crocodile didn't have an Orochi as the architect for all of the destruction, and they weren't PK competitors that represent reaching the summit of the world.

Remember also, that Luffy should be calm to use FS.

He also told him not to come back to Wano ever again after seemingly defeating him; but this is irrelevant.

What are you even arguing, anyways? I know Kaido may die, that he seeks a warrior death and that many others want him dead too; that's not my point nor what's interesting about this chapter, which is both Usopp and Izou directly challenging bushido ideas for how absurd they are towards death, and what this may mean when it comes to a Kaido that is arguably recovering his will for living.

As I said, Kaido believes himself to be a koi waiting for the knife; since you wanted to lecture me on this story, I assume you understand its cultural basis. The only thing I'm considering here is that he will either wag his tail out of fear as the fishmonger approaches him, or he will indeed wait a "bushido death" only for him to get the most unglorious departure ever.

No need to get defensive, really. I'm not a moron, I can read a story and reflect on it without turning it into a war between losers.
Doesnt matter how many times you defeat Kaido, he will still come back to Wano:
It not like I ll settle ofr anywhere else Yamato. I ve been staying here because Wano is special.

Well Sunacchi which was a tradition learn as a kid in Wano (if you follow the bushido way) aint an absurd idea. As Kaburo said blade arent toys for playing around but for killing.
Sunacchi which all 9 member of the scabbans used when charging Kaido down from the balcony aint a stupid concept, cuz even if they will face dead they gain strength and courage. That what kaido respect, the fact that the samurai are filling to face death to defeat the enemies.
Kaido deserve a glorious death for many reason but especially because he is a Yonko (not a clown). Even if he wasted Wano for 20years, you can't denied that he is one of the power pillar in this world.

Luffy is face to face with one of the four people in the way of his goal, he has looked forward to this fight directly for over 400 chapters and indirectly since before the manga started, this is a smile and laugh of confidence and growth. See the difference in CONFIDENCE when the rooftop SNs were all bitching that Kaido+BM were invulnerable, and Luffy smiled and confidently said he'd been through hell before, assured in his victory.

Doflamingo and Crocodile didn't have an Orochi as the architect for all of the destruction, and they weren't PK competitors that represent reaching the summit of the world.

Remember also, that Luffy should be calm to use FS.
helps that being calm isnt synonymous with laughing alongside a terrible opponent.....
"
Doflamingo and Crocodile didn't have an Orochi as the architect for all of the destruction, and they weren't PK competitors that represent reaching the summit of the world."
changes absolutely nothing , this comment implies then that the threat should feel even more serious.

if the fight was simply about taking down what he sees as an obstacle to the pk title then as I said its a strength measuring contest but its not . you cant absolve kaido of the factories set up by his command , or the prison with slaves commanded by his men ,or the death of momo's father and other samurai, the desolation of tama's village and their hunger and after seeing the scabbards brutally beaten...
I could go on.

its a similar oppressive condition to what we saw in alabasta or dressrossa and what luffy does is take down these people not simply cause they are an obstacle to being the pk , but he is in some way in a bigger mission . The little you spouted on here shows you dont understand that part of his character at all.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Luffy haters criticizing Luffy because is like Goku??

1: there is nothing wrong with that
2: Its not like Zoro is any different! Actually,Zoro is even more similar,because he only cares about physical strenght like Goku,while Luffy at least cares also about freedom for example

Wuffy the Goat >>>>>> his haters
Luffy being like Goku is a compliment:goyea:
As long as Luffy doesn't pull a stupid stunt like giving Kaido the Mink's magical elixir to replenish his strength, I am good:milaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.