Who is gonna be the new Headmaster of the Sanji Fandom!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think the eyebrow thing is just a drawing mistake but anyway, I just hope he's not done yet. Maybe his accelerated healing ability will make him recover in time to play a role in the rest of the war.
It's not a mistake dude i mean oda is drawing that same eyebrow for 25 yrs now.. and doing the same mistake for so many chapters... It's for sure not a mistake and yeah I think Sanji will recover soon because of whatever healing powers he got

It's not a mistake dude i mean oda is drawing that same eyebrow for 25 yrs now.. and doing the same mistake for so many chapters... It's for sure not a mistake and yeah I think Sanji will recover soon because of whatever healing powers he got
To be fair, Oda drew Sanji's eyebrow wrong back in WCI and corrected it in the official release.

I just hope he's not done yet. Maybe his accelerated healing ability will make him recover in time to play a role in the rest of the war.
Yeah, Luffy get knocked out by Kaido, fall to sea before Law crews manage to saved him, and with a help of Caribou and Momo, he managed to fight Kaido again.
Zolo unable to move his body due to hakai, but with a help of Law Wanji Chopper and of course the Mink drug he able to fight again, and win against King.
So, looking at the Wanji situation, after defeating Queen, Osome quickly aid him, with a bit help of his accelerated healing ability, will he able to recover on time? I hope so cause...
I want Wanji to be treat the same lol , they're Monster Trio after all...

especially we need Wanji to be playing a role protecting Nico Robin.

Edit. I type Wanji and Zolo name because, fu*kin 'Heat' 'Eutass Kid' name keep came out, and I don't know why probably mod pantheos Tac doing some shit again
Lol

Last edited: