Current Events Did you really expect everyone vs Kaido from start to finish? The 1 vs 1 Luffy vs Kaido was obvious

I was asking how do you think Kaido would fall on the last round ? In a team fight? Or a classic 1v1 loss by Luffy?
Post automatically merged:

I'm talking about the final round where Kaido is weakened at the moment. Some people believed that Kaido's defeat will be done from start to finish as a team effort.
It is a team effort. Multiple people help get him this weak and helped luffy not get killed on the roof and then saved his life after getting KO'd when he said "leave it to me". Regardless of him winning in the end, a team effort helped beat Kaido

It is a team effort. Multiple people help get him this weak and helped luffy not get killed on the roof and then saved his life after getting KO'd when he said "leave it to me". Regardless of him winning in the end, a team effort helped beat Kaido
For me a real important team effort is Strawhats against Oz. I find that the red scabbards did not do any significant damage, for example. Even Kid and Law didn't do that much damage. What is certain is that Luffy will not be at Kaido's level when he defeats him.

Nope, but that is what I was hoping for when I saw Marco and Izo joining the war
I was hoping that it would be Marco Izo Jinbe (remnants of WB) vs King Queen Jack
And the rest of the Supernova except for Hawkins and Drake would fight Kaido
But yeah, it's really obvious that Oda would do a 1 v 1

Most people expected it to be along the lines of fighting Oars on Thriller Bark, with it being the Straw Hats vs Kaido, before Luffy eventually joined the fight and turned it into a 1 v 1.

I'm wondering if that was supposed to be the initial plan, before Oda started getting pressured by his Editors to make chapter 1000 a big one, and thus Oda created Roofpiece.
The problem is also that we (the readers) also wanted to see the Mugiwara except Luffy in 1v1 against the Calamities and the Tobi Roppos maybe Oda took that into account.
Post automatically merged:

if luffy gets assistance again to defeat kaido, that would be the biggest disrespect luffy would ever get in an arc
Yes Luffy was helped a lot against Kaido

For me a real important team effort is Strawhats against Oz. I find that the red scabbards did not do any significant damage, for example. Even Kid and Law didn't do that much damage. What is certain is that Luffy will not be at Kaido's level when he defeats him.
Yamato's statement of Kaido being weakened says otherwise. All those opponents put him in his current state, making it easier for Luffy to win in the end.
A fresh Kaido is killing Luffy with or without AdCoC

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
I was complaining about luffy needing assistance, and you brought up luffy being ko.ed 3 time out of no way
You were talking about disrespecting Luffy. He has been plenty disrespected in this arc, once more wont change anything. :goyea:

If 15 mosquito bites you and after you are killed by a tank
Does the 15 mosquito bites were really important ?
No
So stop talking about 15 people they were irrelevant
So everything Luffy has done will be irrelevant when Zoro kills Kaido? :finally: