Current Events One Piece became worser than Fairy Tail

Nah it lead nowhere for me like new family thing. I forget her name dark skin woman warrior have problem.

Berserk is like - me I hate god, I hate god , where he made world bad place - in nutshell.

of course there are peoole who enjoy berserk manga and there people who enjoy fairy tail.
Me I have found some story I find enjoy like Darksiders 2 storyline, kingdom rush series, Vinland saga, and some Mario rog games, legend of Spyro series.
If you don't know Casca's name, then clearly you aren't reading the manga nor understanding it:kriwhat:

The fights are similar when you talk about their construction, we saw it happen a lot in Wano... character being pressured and beaten throughout the fight and when he gets close to the end he gains a power up and easily defeats the villain... something that also happens in Fairy Tail.

but if we're talking about art, choreography and powers, Fairy Tail is much better than One Piece.

If Mashima wrote One Piece

-Yonko are introduced at W7 (Shanks,WB,BM,Kaido)

-200 chapters later Shanks leaves the Yonko, get replaced by Shiki

-First introduction of the Yonko they get offscreened 4V1 by Shanks in a NODIFF fight

-In the same chapter BB arrives and KILLS Shanks in oneshot

5 characters with great hype and build-up absolutely ruined

Only Mashima can pull off this kind of shit
If Oda wrote Fairy Tail

- He and his editors will keep hyping Alvarez Empire since 5 years before their arc started. "I can't wait to draw Alvarez Empire arc blabla this blabla that waaah I'm so excited~"

- In interview he will say "Mystogan will... Mermaid Heel will.... Sabertooth guild will...!!" but then forget about them for years.

- Have Makarov died saving his children from Acnologia like a hero, only to revive him next arc via cover story

- Natsu vs Fodder A, Natsu vs Fodder B, Natsu vs Fodder C, Natsu vs Fodder D, repeat.

- Offpanelled every non Natsu fights, either it's Makarov vs Hades, Mystogan vs Laxus, Laxus vs Ivan Dreyar, Irene vs Acnologia, etc.

- Have random weakling girl, Asuka Connell (Alzack & Bisca's daughter) leading Fairy Tail and alliance troops against Alvarez and spent 30 chapters about her while the Spriggan 12 will be down one after another in an offpanelled match without showing even 1 named attack.

- Hype Acnologia since years ago, only to reveal that he only won against Igneel because he took a hostage.

- Irene will be a meme that's locked in the bathroom throughout the whole arc.

If you don't know Casca's name, then clearly you aren't reading the manga nor understanding it:kriwhat:
Cause I dropped like 2018 made to like 200 chapter . I forget the main characters names. I know she is raped by Griffith and Gut is literally helpless but to watch.
Gut is from supposed miscarriage . His father hated him for being better than him. (fathers of this time would brag my son will be greatest thing), Rape scene literally pretty much. Small trolls thing (if they exist in real life, trolls will become extinct as we did to animals ).
Post automatically merged:

Berserk is really not about atheism or God at all. I think you're projecting here
Nah it pretty much this author want to say.

Never read Fairy Tail
Read One Piece since I was young
'ate Fairy Tail
love One piece
simple as
:queenhear:
> read One Piss -> love it
> never read Fairy Tail -> hate it
Yeah, can't take your opinion seriously, when you try to compare the 2 mangas but never actually read 1 of it.

Worst of one piece>The best of FT
Saying One Piss > FT is a thing, but saying this kind of "worst of OP > best of FT" bullshit is straight lying to yourself. Stop sucking Oda's Asian little dick.

Cause I dropped like 2018 made to like 200 chapter . I forget the main characters names. I know she is raped by Griffith and Gut is literally helpless but to watch.
Gut is from supposed miscarriage . His father hated him for being better than him. (fathers of this time would brag my son will be greatest thing), Rape scene literally pretty much. Small trolls thing (if they exist in real life, trolls will become extinct as we did to animals ).
Post automatically merged:

Nah it pretty much this author want to say.
Guts isn't from a miscarriage lmao

His mother was hung pregnant and she gave birth after she died. He's called the "struggler" for a reason. His "adopted" father was a mercenary who wanted to use him as a tool, that's it. Last straw was his supposed "father" giving him to another man to be raped to his benefit. Then Guts kills him.

You are reducing what you think is the plot by clearly not reading it. I swear all of you just look at the pretty pictures in manga and not actually read the story. Berserk isn't about rape. It isn't about god. It's about how one man can recover from the impossible and become a better person for it. It's about how losing everything still means you can still go on. Whilst the antagonist (Griffith) has it all and still isn't satisfied with all of that power of becoming a god. Berserks message is way deeper than you think. And im barely scratching the surface on that front.

This is the same thing on OPs front. It's a far deeper series than the jokes it delivers (just not as deep as a seinen like Berserk). There are deeper meanings meant for the youth who read Shonen.

B

Ballel

His mother was hung pregnant and she gave birth after she died. He's called the "struggler" for a reason. His "adopted" father was a mercenary who wanted to use him as a tool, that's it. Last straw was his supposed "father" giving him to another man to be raped to his benefit. Then Guts kills him.

You are reducing what you think is the plot by clearly not reading it. I swear all you just look at the pretty pictures in manga and not actually read the story. Berserk isn't about rape. It isn't about god. It's about how one man can recover from the impossible and become a better person for it. It's about how losing everything still means you can still go on. Whilst the antagonist (Griffith) has it all and still isn't satisfied with all of that power of becoming a god. Berserks message is way deeper than you think. And im barely scratching the surface on that front.
Berserk is really deep psychology, it does such a great job at portraying PTSD @AkainuTheGrimReaper you're really missing out on a lot of you don't even give this manga a real chance.

If Oda wrote Fairy Tail

- He and his editors will keep hyping Alvarez Empire since 5 years before their arc started. "I can't wait to draw Alvarez Empire arc blabla this blabla that waaah I'm so excited~"

- In interview he will say "Mystogan will... Mermaid Heel will.... Sabertooth guild will...!!" but then forget about them for years.

- Have Makarov died saving his children from Acnologia like a hero, only to revive him next arc via cover story

- Natsu vs Fodder A, Natsu vs Fodder B, Natsu vs Fodder C, Natsu vs Fodder D, repeat.

- Offpanelled every non Natsu fights, either it's Makarov vs Hades, Mystogan vs Laxus, Laxus vs Ivan Dreyar, Irene vs Acnologia, etc.

- Have random weakling girl, Asuka Connell (Alzack & Bisca's daughter) leading Fairy Tail and alliance troops against Alvarez and spent 30 chapters about her while the Spriggan 12 will be down one after another in an offpanelled match without showing even 1 named attack.

- Hype Acnologia since years ago, only to reveal that he only won against Igneel because he took a hostage.

- Irene will be a meme that's locked in the bathroom throughout the whole arc.
That’s true and sad at the same time

Luffy should have stayed some dreamer kid from nowhere who just wanted to be free and have fun. Him having an important family was acceptable, but when Oda started introducing prophecies/joy boy/special perso stuff I lost my interest in him. It just kills his charm and doesn't go with the notion of freedom.
One piece has fate, destiny stuff since the beginning. It was never about hard work triumphs all shonen. Oda didn't shy away showing Luffy is special since the beginning. Freedom represents doing whatever you want with smile without feeling obligated to anyone. If you go so deep then there is no so called 'absolute' freedom you people pretend to preach about. Luffy is a destiny boy as much as other main character like Zoro, Sanji or any other main character in this show given there are 'destined' to achieve it anyways. Luffy as a character was not written worse because he didn't lose his 'originality'. His character was worse from fighting aspect. He lost ruthlessness and his decisive nature. For instance, he could have simply give Bellamy that old mayor treatment from buggy village and go beat Doflamingo without wasting so much energy and time. He is recklessly attacking enemy without having any plan. Wasting haki with useless G4 and becoming burden for fellow fighters. Making fake promises only to lose. It is wrong to say Luffy got plot armor, it is plot that is brutally murdering Luffy.

His mother was hung pregnant and she gave birth after she died. He's called the "struggler" for a reason.

You are reducing what you think is the plot by clearly not reading it. I swear all you just look at the pretty pictures in manga and not actually read the story. Berserk isn't about rape. It isn't about god. It's about how one man can recover from the impossible and become a better person for it. It's about how losing everything still means you can still go on. Whilst the antagonist (Griffith) has it all and still isn't satisfied with all of that power of becoming a god. Berserks message is way deeper than you think. And im barely scratching the surface on that front.
then I misread whole gut miscarriage. properly on zingbox translation I used might be mistake. That is my mistake.
Yes I did read the plot.
’Yes gut losing everything and move on. It literally happen to many people in the real life world. Even I lost everything and got stuck in jungle, I would figure out how to survive in jungle.

Gut is know as 100 man slayer as I recalled. He used to be mercenary before. Now he wander around to find good spot to live.

“Whilst the antagonist (Griffith) has it all and still isn't satisfied with all of that power of becoming a god.”
Sound like Uncle Scrooge on being richest duck in the world and yet he is not happy on his money or literally still worry about his money and his status.
‘This message is not deep cause think of greed and money can’t make you happy but you want even more and more.
let agree and disagree each other

I read Rave Master during last summer. I understand your points. The ending was the weakest part of the story and it could’ve been way better. Nevertheless I liked Rave Master as a whole. It’s one of my fav Shonen. The ending felt rushed
I read somewhere that Mashima didn't want the tankoubon to exceed 35 volumes so he decided to end it at 35 volumes flat instead of the usual 38 for many Shounen mangas at that time (like Flame of Recca and Samurai Deeper Kyo). I don't know if this is true, but if it is, what a fucking dumb reason for it to end that way. :catcry: