Questions & Mysteries Sanji’s Admiral fight

Which Admiral will Sanji fight

• Total voters
I'm leaning towards Kizaru tho I can see an argument for Greenbull as well. That said tho, if Yamato does end up joining the SHs the likelihood that she fights Greenbull is pretty high. In which case Sanji is almost guaranteed to fight Kizaru.

I'm leaning towards Kizaru tho I can see an argument for Greenbull as well. That said tho, if Yamato does end up joining the SHs the likelihood that she fights Greenbull is pretty high. In which case Sanji is almost guaranteed to fight Kizaru.
I doubt it. I think she’ll fight Gion or Tsuru or something. Oda will seperate her from Zoro and Sanji. Same way he seperated Jinbe this arc.

I doubt it. I think she’ll fight Gion or Tsuru or something. Oda will seperate her from Zoro and Sanji. Same way he seperated Jinbe this arc.
You think? :bamathink:
I agree that Zoro and Sanji will always remain Luffy's No.2 and No.3 even if Yamato joins but I'm not so sure about Oda putting a significant gap btw those two and her like he did with Franky and now Jinbe. You could make an argument for Jinbe and Franky being much older hence both already being close to or at their primes but u can't really make the same for Yamato and unlike those, two, she also has comparable feats to Zoro & Sanji hell, you could argue she has better feats (that's just how impressive she'd been) so I just can't see how Oda justifies a significant gap between those two and her.
Post automatically merged:

Interesting that Ryogoku is winning the the poll tho :hope:

Last edited:
You think? :bamathink:
I agree that Zoro and Sanji will always remain Luffy's No.2 and No.3 even if Yamato joins but I'm not so sure about Oda putting a significant gap btw those two and her like he did with Franky and now Jinbe. You could make an argument for Jinbe and Franky being much older hence both already being close to or at their primes but u can't really make the same for Yamato and unlike those, two, she also has comparable feats to Zoro & Sanji hell, you could argue she has better feats (that's just how impressive she'd been) so I just can't see how Oda justifies a significant gap between those two and her.
Monster Trio forever

Imo if Yamato joins, she’ll fight a strong SSG member.

Seems fitting for her with Vegapunk and Kaidos history if there are some aspects of Kaido in the SSG members

I mean it’s interesting that Ryokugyu is an admiral with Blackleg being a common disease that kills bulls and other cattles

Imo if Yamato joins, she’ll fight a strong SSG member.

Seems fitting for her with Vegapunk and Kaidos history if there are some aspects of Kaido in the SSG members

I mean it’s interesting that Ryokugyu is an admiral with Blackleg being a common disease that kills bulls and other cattles
Wow never knew that