General & Others One Piece General Discussion

How many members of worst generation do you think will stay alive to see the next day of the raid??
Luffy, Zoro, Kid, Killer, Law and Drake are the once I think will survive. Possibly killed Hawkins and Apoo.
Post automatically merged:

Who's Who was a retard for using his "spots" attack and not using his knife

Like even if you can use shigan, a knife is a knife.
A knife won’t do the job of two finger pistol. Tho the real question which has been bugging me is how did Jinbei go from being pierced by spots while using CoA hardening to breaking WsW’s fingers while practically doing nothing as far as we can see! Did Jinbei use higher level of CoA out of nowhere or what!

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Ryuo is Wano's term for COA in general. What they called flow is the haki that Luffy awakened to remove the prisoner collars i.e, the Internal Destruction variant.

How many members of worst generation do you think will stay alive to see the next day of the raid??
All of them involved in the raid.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
The Samurai can only use basic Ryou like Hyogoro. Hyogoro mentioned he can't do internal destruction CoA.
Yes, COA or Ryuo is pretty common in Wano just like it was in Amazon Lily. Most of them can only use the basic COA while most of the famed swordsmen such as Hyo, the Scabbards, and possibly the daimyos can use the barrier variant. Almost none of them, with the only possible exception being Oden, can use level 3 COA(i.e., internal destruction).

Yes, COA or Ryuo is pretty common in Wano just like it was in Amazon Lily. Most of them can only use the basic COA while most of the famed swordsmen such as Hyo, the Scabbards, and possibly the daimyos can use the barrier variant. Almost none of them, with the only possible exception being Oden, can use level 3 COA(i.e., internal destruction).
I'm not even sure if it's a variant tbh. I just think "internal destruction" CoA is just a stronger version of "barrier Haki".

Just like super hardening is a stronger version of basic hardening.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
I'm not even sure if it's a variant tbh. I just think "internal destruction" CoA is just a stronger version of "barrier Haki".

Just like super hardening is a stronger version of basic hardening.
It's all the same thing just like you said, and we just use these terms to create a distinction b/w these levels to make the communication easy during the discussions.

Luffy said, "the haki Rayleigh used to KO the elephant," referring to the barrier variant "is crazy high level." So we're calling it the next level COA than the most basic one. Hyo said, "the Haki Luffy used to remove the collars is on a much higher level than anything he can teach him." Hyo demonstrated the barrier variant so it can only mean that the internal destruction is a more advanced version of the barrier variant.

It's all ultimately the thing: Barrier is just a stronger armament than regular one while ID is even stronger than the former.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Don't think so. Just different applications of it.
It's both. It's a different application and a stronger one too. Where's the point in calling it a crazy high level if it doesn't make the attacks stronger? Hyo expected Luffy to be able to stop Big Mom with the Internal Destruction knowing full well that she's just like Kaido.

Well, I understand your point, but the confusion will go away the moment we leave Wano, just like Mantra we never used it ever again past sky island.
Only if that form of Haki gets a new name as Haki did.
Ryuo is Wano's term for COA in general. What they called flow is the haki that Luffy awakened to remove the prisoner collars i.e, the Internal Destruction variant.

All of them involved in the raid.
Ryuo