Powers & Abilities Is this advCoA

advCoA?

• YES

Votes: 16 84.2%
  • NO

Votes: 3 15.8%

• Total voters
My fellow friend @PurpleSwordsman doesn't understand and i want you guys to help him out
Is the aura around Zoro's swords adv CoA the same thing Hyogoro tried to teach Luffy in Udon

@Dragomir @TheAncientCenturion @nik87 @ShishioIsBack @RayanOO @BleakAsh @Marimo_420 @bennbeckman @Bogard @HA001 @Fn Lucci @Light D Lamperouge @Aknolagon @yorosenpai etc
The smoke is just excessive release of Ryou.
Luffy releases excessive amount of normal CoA in Gear 4th.
Zoro release external amount of Ryou, advanced form of CoA aka Flow of CoA.

The concept of excessive amount of Ryou is shown by smoke. No one can maintain that forever

The smoke is just excessive release of Ryou.
Luffy releases excessive amount of normal CoA in Gear 4th.
Zoro release external amount of Ryou, advanced form of CoA aka Flow of CoA.

The concept of excessive amount of Ryou is shown by smoke. No one can maintain that forever
I don't think the g4 shit is haki
its probably similar to g2

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
The smoke is probably enma's power/ability going through them so zoro's able to use his king of hell mode/form/base/whatever you want to call it
Enma has no power or ability. It just exudes its wielder's Ryuo on its own:

So that's Zoro's own Ryuo coursing through the swords. This was shown when Zoro first used Enma:

It's a bit annoying that the nonsense headcanon of Enma's power is still prevalent.

It's not internal destruction CoA, but it's Ryou/CoA leaking.

Yes Sanjikun.
But there is just one basic difference between Ryou and Normal CoA.
Ryou is flow of Haki that allows you to coat weapons or create barriers or internal destruction by flowing it into your opponents.
Haki is simply coating your body part.

The picture you posted is perfect description of Ryou.
Haki flowing from Zoro's Body into Enma and then flowing back from Enma into Zoro's body.

Do you agree?

Yes Sanjikun.
But there is just one basic difference between Ryou and Normal CoA.
Ryou is flow of Haki that allows you to coat weapons or create barriers or internal destruction by flowing it into your opponents.
Haki is simply coating your body part.

The picture you posted is perfect description of Ryou.
Haki flowing from Zoro's Body into Enma and then flowing back from Enma into Zoro's body.

Do you agree?
Yes, but I'm not sure Zoro had a choice there. Enma draws the "Ryou" out of you.

The smoke is probably enma's power/ability going through them so zoro's able to use his king of hell mode/form/base/whatever you want to call it
Bull shit
Bull shit
Bull shit
Bull shit
Bull shit

Bull shit
Bull shit
Bull shit
Bull shit
Bull shit
Bull shit
Bull shit
Bull shit

Bull shit
Bull shit
Bull shit

Post automatically merged:

Let me break it down for people

Normal CoA

Normal Ryou
Excessive Normal CoA with Smoke

Excessive Ryou with Smoke

Oda has been fairly consistent with this
I mean he does the same thing on will now and even controls the amount of Ryou to give Enma.
Or he was doing same thing in Dressrosa to Shushui and other swords

Last edited by a moderator:
Zoro manifests auras and flames that have nothing to do with basic CoA
Which isn't just the visual effect we see... he transmits actual heat through some sword attacks without using speed or friction. In addition he uses Haki for cutting waves

As of now it's pretty obvious that Haohshoku surpasses barrier Haki (what he talked about on FI?) so you might as well give him the credit. And no, this doesn't include internal destruction but that doesn't have anything to do with being a swordsman anyway.