How do you do stop jerking off to your crush at work?

Damn how come you guys are still flaming me for this thread
:goatasure:

Perhaps I phrased my posts in such a way that was a bit controversial. I am not a criminal and I'm not at risk of becoming one, I swear! And yes it was in the toilet for whoever needed that clarification lol.

Anyway, jokes aside. In retrospective everybody here was right and it was as simple as just making a move to find out. I ended up deciding to move away because of some personal reasons but it kind of sucks because I didn't like anyone for the past 2 years? It would have been much smarter to do a little action rather than overthink it that much but I admit that I wasn't prepared back then, proof of that is this very thread. But well, you live, you learn.

Damn how come you guys are still flaming me for this thread
:goatasure:

Perhaps I phrased my posts in such a way that was a bit controversial. I am not a criminal and I'm not at risk of becoming one, I swear! And yes it was in the toilet for whoever needed that clarification lol.

Anyway, jokes aside. In retrospective everybody here was right and it was as simple as just making a move to find out. I ended up deciding to move away because of some personal reasons but it kind of sucks because I didn't like anyone for the past 2 years? It would have been much smarter to do a little action rather than overthink it that much but I admit that I wasn't prepared back then, proof of that is this very thread. But well, you live, you learn.
Don't trip these dudes got a fetish for not letting threads die lol

What you do with your thing in closed space is your own choice but stalking a female is legit offense. Please be only weird on forums not in other people lives.

Stalking is not as harmless some of you may believe. It can cause fear and serious trauma issues. Please be kind and nice to girls ya like, approach her like any normal person would. She'd appreciate that and maybe even like back.​