What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you even call this 1v1 lol?

Kaido already bashed the face in of 19 people, 2 of those 19 being Luffy twice.

Luffy got to sleep and eat, while Kaido was still fighting, and then he got back up there, and Kaido had no break lmao.
Kaido, Luffy, Yamato, Zoro, Sanji, Kidd, Law and BM all view this as a 1vs1.
Luffy is more fatigued than Kaido, due to not having zoan regeneration and getting up from 2 kos when he was less strong than he is now.

It's 100% a 1V1
19 people my ass, he fought 15 different people at MOST with most off them being FODDERS and he had BM's help when he faced the strong ones.

"Sleep and eat" is the worst argument I've ever seen, Luffy got knocked out 4 times, he is not at full health either. Kaido is supposed to be a toptier who can fight for DAYS and suddenly he's nerfed because fodders attacked him? Really?

The hypocrisy of Kaido fans is legendary, before 1026 they said the Scabbards/Zoro/Yamato barely did 10% of Kaido's healthbar and Kaido is too STRONK, now they're saying Kaido is at 40% vs 100% Luffy
Idk why you using days as an argument
10 days vs aokiji
Got 2 shoted by Wb

Tell me this, you think after this fight Luffy can defeat 19 bitches by himself, Kaido 3 times, on a row, without any breaks?
Kaido didn't defeat 19 people.
He defeated 10 and 9 of them are the fodder scabbards, the 10th one got up and is about to kick his ass.

Stop projecting, Luffy > everyone but I still wouldn't call this a 1v1
Post Wano Luffy isn't > everyone. He's just > Kaido.

I

Indigo

Kaido, Luffy, Yamato, Zoro, Sanji, Kidd, Law and BM all view this as a 1vs1.
Luffy is more fatigued than Kaido, due to not having zoan regeneration and getting up from 2 kos when he was less strong than he is now.
Just because Luffy is also fatigued, it doesn't make this a 1v1.

Think about it.

Do you believe Luffy could do what Kaido is doing right now?

Fight the 9 scabbards, including Inu and Neko in sulong form that destroyed Jack, fight the roof 5, fight yamato, K.O a bunch of them, and not get any breaks?

defeat Kaido 3 times during all of this?

It's nuts to say that Luffy is the same as Kaido here.

Status
Not open for further replies.