What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Narrator : In a 1 v 1 always bet on Kaido that's what people say

He's losing to Luffy 1V1 btw
Okay we are just going to forget that he is lifting an island, while getting stabbed multiple times by one of the few people than can do it with ryou, fighting supernovaes, luffy twice after he recovers with meat (lmao)... He is still lifting the island btw and momo can't even stop that...
He fought more than 15 people who are all at least tobbi roppo 5th or 6th commander level (scabbards), and some commander level (supernovaes).
Yeah, he is losing to luffy in 1 v 1, luffy who already lost btw after using advCoC and getting help from all the others that I mentionned.. but got healed by meat (lmao)

Rosella.Fiamingo

Peerless In History
My second favorite character in the series (of books)
My favorite is Doran Martell.

Let's just say that I didn't take these last seasons very well.....
:risitasad:
I started calling non canon on the show from like end of season 2 early season 3 where they started to blatantly ignore Martin's book plot.

They literally cut out like 7 seasons worth of cool info from the book.

No Cold Hands
Killed off Stannis for no fucking reason.
They didn't include much of Sam's story from Feast.

Also fuck! Tyrion never gets on the fucking boat and we miss out on his arc in exile.

Just because Luffy is also fatigued, it doesn't make this a 1v1.

Think about it.

Do you believe Luffy could do what Kaido is doing right now?

Fight the 9 scabbards, including Inu and Neko in sulong form that destroyed Jack, fight the roof 5, fight yamato, K.O a bunch of them, and not get any breaks?

defeat Kaido 3 times during all of this?

It's nuts to say that Luffy is the same as Kaido here.
I agree Luffy couldn't do all Kaido has however the one thing that's always missed out is it wasn't just Kaido vs 5 SN.

It was Big Mom and Kaido vs 5 SN.

Just because Luffy is also fatigued, it doesn't make this a 1v1.

Think about it.

Do you believe Luffy could do what Kaido is doing right now?

Fight the 9 scabbards, including Inu and Neko in sulong form that destroyed Jack, fight the roof 5, fight yamato, K.O a bunch of them, and not get any breaks?

defeat Kaido 3 times during all of this?

It's nuts to say that Luffy is the same as Kaido here.
The whole in universe world views it as a 1vs1, and Oda views it as a 1vs1 autistic forum posters be damned.
that is the reason he has directly set up Kaido as "the one to bet on 1vs1" and had Yamato worry about Luffy saying "no one can beat him 1vs1", "are you sure you want a 1vs1 etc." and has had Luffy explicitly tell MULTIPLE people to get the fuck out of the fight so he can have a 1vs1.

Kaido has MYTHICAL AWAKENED ZOAN REGEN AND STAMINA AND IS NEARLY IMPERVIOUS TO DAMAGE beneath the threshold that Luffy is currently wielding. Kaido hasn't been knocked out, so relative to his own hp bar he has taken less damage than Luffy has, who has been knocked out twice.

That's like saying can you expect Kaido to tank and regenerate damage better than Shanks? yes. Does that mean it is inconceivable for Shanks to beat Kaido 1vs1, no.

Status
Not open for further replies.