What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately this isn't 1v1 anymore, Kaido fighting a whole group of high tier ppl and kicking their asses without break and continue to fight fresh Luffy again.
Yes 1v1 sure?

Funny thing is that Luffy will need extreme diff to beat not full powered Kaido. There's a reason Oda made Kaido a raid boss.
Luffy isn't fresh. He is BARELY STANDING according the Japanese raw from Yamato.
This should be obvious, as he is covered in wounds still, he didn't consume magical mink medicine.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
I seriously believe your forced yourself to like Zoro so you can fit in with people. Cause all your posts seem forced af when it comes to Zoro
My dude if I wished to fit in with people I would wank the yonko and not the admirals considering we are 3-5 people vocal on that only.

I know your IQ is presumably in the two digits range or average but this is a lot here. :milaugh:

I have a splendid real life, I study engineering and have much more than this forum I have my fun on regularly.

I know this site is plenty of dolphins, this is why I don't deem it worthy to engage with many people and even considered quitting sometimes for lack of drive. It's a good fun bringer still, not that much satisfying from the intellectual side.

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
My dude if I wished to fit in with people I would wank the yonko and not the admirals considering we are 3-5 people vocal on that only.

I know your IQ is presumably in the two digits range or average but this is a lot here. :milaugh:

I have a splendid real life, I study engineering and have much more than this forum I have my fun on regularly.

I know this site is plenty of dolphins, this is why I don't deem it worthy to engage with many people and even considered quitting sometimes for lack of drive. It's a good fun bringer still, not that much satisfying from the intellectual side.
Yeahhh, this just reeks of being forced to fit in

i'm saying it's good, i'm not saying it's bad

i'm just talking about the people trying to tell us that Luffy is as strong as Kaido here and that the 1v1 is completely even. That is crazy to me.
He's STRONGER than Kaido from the known trump cards of both sides.
We know Luffy has G4, and G4 KING moves still, we also know he has offscreened "gomu gomu no what".

I have always assumed Kaido has awakening, like all of Luffy's serious post ts enemies, but that isn't known.

Agree yamato even said that luffy can barely stand sometime after he showed up , so he's definitely nowhere near 100% , it's a fair 1v1 matchup in my eyes unless someone comes and interferes now
Kaido, Luffy, Yamato, Zoro, Sanji, Kidd, Law and BM all view this as a 1vs1.
Luffy is more fatigued than Kaido, due to not having zoan regeneration and getting up from 2 kos when he was less strong than he is now.

Status
Not open for further replies.