What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
My dude if I wished to fit in with people I would wank the yonko and not the admirals considering we are 3-5 people vocal on that only.

I know your IQ is presumably in the two digits range or average but this is a lot here. :milaugh:

I have a splendid real life, I study engineering and have much more than this forum I have my fun on regularly.

I know this site is plenty of dolphins, this is why I don't deem it worthy to engage with many people and even considered quitting sometimes for lack of drive. It's a good fun bringer still, not that much satisfying from the intellectual side.
He was just talking about your "love" for zoro, why so much details about your life ? :crocusuh:

If luffy does get a tiger mode or something it'll probably have a lion like mane so oda can do the lion looks like sun flower joke but also show how luffy represents the sun

Kin'emon
Denjiro
Kikunojo
Izo
Raizo
Ashura Doji
Inuarashi (Sulong)
Nokomamsuhi (Sulong)
Kawamatsu
Law
Kid
Killer
Zoro
Luffy (K.O. x2 and got to eat and sleep before coming back)
Yamato

"Luffy is just as strong"

:seriously:
The thing is though most of them were fodder to him and were so beneath kaidos level that the damaged didn't mean much to him specially since he's a mythical zoan with great ass durability and recovery, the only ones who realistically damaged him by a good amount were, zoro, luffy and yamato, zoro just reopened a wound and against yamato kaido was mostly toying and not going all out, most of the serious damage kaido has taken is from luffy himself while luffy took damage from a much superior kaido and literally got knocked out a couple of times, both have their own means of recovery, luffy got recovered by a good amount due to eating meat(but not fully as proved by yamatos statement where she says luffy can barely stand) and kaido on the other hand with a mythical zoan that has passive recovery, so both are in even playing field, while I don't think luffy can pull of the same feats as kaido(mostly because kaidos durability is wayyy higher) , in a 1v1 he definitely has the capability to match and potentially beat him

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
You basically called the dude a spammer and a faker for liking Zoro, and basically saying nobody gives a shit about what he thinks and is saying what he can post or not because you don't like it.

Feels like an attack to me.

:stop:
I called him a spammer/faker and thats pretty much it. Reality can be harsh

Its okay you will get over it

Kuro's Trump Card ---> Stealth Foot (Imperfect Soru)
Krieg's Trump Card ---> Battle Spear
Arlong's Trump Card ---> Kiribachi
Mr. 3's Trump Card ---> Candle Champion
Wapol's Trump Card ---> Human Weapon
Crocodile's Trump Card ---> Poisonous Hook
Enel's Trump Card ---> Max Volts Thunder God
Lucci's Trump Card ---> Rokuogan
Moria's Trump Card ---> Shadow's Asgard
Hody's Trump Card ---> Energy Steroid Overdose
Caesar's Trump Card ---> Shinokuni
Doflamingo's Trump Card ---> DF Awakening
Katakuri's Trump Card ---> Zan Giri Mochi

So it seems that Villain's Ultimate Moves or Trump Cards are One of Three
New Technique ---> Like Kuro, Lucci, Doflamingo & Katakuri
New Transformation ---> Like Mr. 3, Wapol, Enel, Moria, Hody & Caesar
New Weapon ---> Like Krieg, Arlong & Crocodile

So here is my Guess for Kaidou's New Attack
Is it New Weapon? Definitely not, cause he is already using One (Which Oda already called Legendary)
It is either New Transformation or New Technique but if you check the Examples above, you notice that those with Ultimate Techniques are basically Fighting Experts, while those with New Transformation are Villains who rely on DFs or Drugs

Kaidou is clearly the Fighter Kind & the whole Arc is centered about Haki (Similar to how Rokushiki was Highlight of Water 7 Arc)
Meaning that Kaidou's Trump Card is a "New CoC Attack"
But not simply an Attack, it's a completely Different Technique (Something beyond CoC Coating)

You think Oda made Kaidou recognize Zoro's Asura as CoC just to tease Zoro's Haki?
No, Oda could have simply kept that for King Fight
The real reason is because Oda is teasing Kaidou's Ultimate Technique, which is his own Version of CoC Asura !!

Since Zoro's Spirit is represented as a Trion Anti-God Demon (Asura) which represents his Trion Spirit + Santoryu + Atheism
I believe Kaidou is the opposite, and his Technique will be presented as a Trion Dragon God who Rules Land, Sea & Air

In other words, Kaidou's Ultimate Technique is "CoC Manifestation of King Ghidorah"
It might look something like Alber's Final Attack but Three of those Dragons & they are made of CoC instead of Magma/Fire
Based post :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.