What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
You are awfully defensive about something you consider not true.

And still talk about even tho you said you dont care

And the IQ invoke is cring af
I'm just tired of hearing people being impertinent and claiming something not true because their intelligence doesn't allow them to have a more appropriate vision of reality :josad:

No, they already said they trust Luffy, stop with your bullshit, Luffy already told Zoro to leave Kaido to him, and denied help from Yamato.
Yes i agree that's why oda made them faint... if they were not they would at least go to the roof to watch luffy fight/prevent the worst scenario possible (knowing zoro and sanji capable of sacrificing their lifes for their captain)

Yes i agree that's why oda made them faint... if they were not they would at least go to the roof to watch luffy fight/prevent the worst scenario possible (knowing zoro and sanji capable of sacrificing their lifes for their captain)
If they didn't faint he'd have them clean up other opponents and take more of Kaido's pieces of his chessboard, would reduce the drama.
They never got involved in fights with previous enemies at the end game of an arc where Luffy is designed to win. Even when their shadows and lives were on the line against Asgard Moria.

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
@Adam 🍎 @zorji @Finalbeta
digress.. comon guys if the other is being rude learn to humble yourself and back down..no matter who's "righteous" here...continuing offending eachother is counter intuitive you expect to get a point across and mend something with your retort.
Mend what? He gets called out and starts saying i am less gifted, dumb and so on wheres i never called him dumb, just a spammer and a fake.

Aint like it is a national secret he spams lile crazy

Status
Not open for further replies.