What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SwordMaster

리커 덕분에

*화 1037: "슈론 핫케"

* 루피가 2단 기어로 들어가 카이도를 때린다.

* 카이도는 웃으면서 드디어 뭐든지 싸울 수 있는 사람을 찾았다고 한다.

* 카이도는 "슈론핫케"와 루피로 공격하고 오니가시마에서 쫓겨난다.

* * 빅맘이 키드를 왕의 빅펀치로 내쫓는 장면을 잘라냅니다. 법은 그의 각성을 다시 사용합니다.

* 마지막에 롭 루치 가 사카즈키 와 이야기하고 함대 제독이 말합니다, 이 상황을 해결하기 위해 보르살리노 를 보냈어야 했습니다.
lol you really create new account only posting fake spoiler. :gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

Some people is really weird.

From Redon:

- As Luffy's Kong Gun and Kaido's club clash, Kaido's club starts breaking apart, only for it to reveal a sword hiding inside his club. Kaido turns out to be a swordsman.

- Flashback of Kaido starts. He swears to his best friend that one day, he shall become the world's strongest swordsman. Flashback ends

- In an epic double spread, Kaido is engulfed with fire as he uses awakening, and performs an attack called Shuron Hakke with his blade"

- Break next week
Legit
Mihawk SZN

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
From Redon:

- As Luffy's Kong Gun and Kaido's club clash, Kaido's club starts breaking apart, only for it to reveal a sword hiding inside his club. Kaido turns out to be a swordsman.

- Flashback of Kaido starts. He swears to his best friend that one day, he shall become the world's strongest swordsman. Flashback ends

- In an epic double spread, Kaido is engulfed with fire as he uses awakening, and performs an attack called Shuron Hakke with his blade"

- Break next week
close spoilers thread mods.

From Redon:

- Break next week
Damn Kaido and Shiki flashbacks going to hit hard

From Redon:

- Break next week
Seems real yeah

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Nah I've been saying that Kidd gotta be KOed at some point, since 10 chapters or sumn like that, so that he can come back up and beat Linlin.
This would be the right time.
But he needs to be KOed at the entrance of Onigashima :catrude:
If I could hazard a guess, it would be because you want that giant sword at the entrance to come in play right? :kidsmile:

From Redon:

- Break next week
"In an epic double spread" bros, we're going home! :cheers:

Yep

And I notice my takes are still substantially better than most obnoxious ideas I see thrown / flaunted around on a daily basis.

I'm Asperger's and my intelligence probably allowed me to go on without the necessity to read yet still gaining a good bag of knowledge. :josad:
Meanwhile, after we had already witnessed bipedal brachio-Queen and centaur Jack (in other words, their hybrids), you granted us another showing of your "good bag of knowledge" and "substantially better" takes:

Told you that Oda would not lend any calamity Hybrid or Awakening.
Maybe you are Asperger; I will assume you aren't self-diagnosed. But, you know, for my career I've happened to meet some amount of autistic people and I loathe when one of them uses their condition as an excuse for being an insufferable, narcissistic prick; which is a misassociation that crappy popular works such as Big Bang Theory like to exploit and has created an stigma affecting those in the ASD, who are now reduced to quirky geniuses.

You say "you notice" your takes are better, yet I doubt you have enough self-awareness to notice anything that isn't biased by your ego.

Status
Not open for further replies.