What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Confirmed by Redon.

루피와 카이도는 얼굴을 맞대고 웃는다.

Kaido: 밀 짚 모자 조이 보이 하시겠습니까?

Luffy: 당신을 이길 싶어요

Luffy와 Kaido는 둘 다 폭파되기 전에 서사시적인 충돌을 겪었습니다.

Luffy: 당신을 이길 더 강해질 것입니다.... 기어 4 타이거 맨

조로는 기절했다.

Yep

And I notice my takes are still substantially better than most obnoxious ideas I see thrown / flaunted around on a daily basis.

I'm Asperger's and my intelligence probably allowed me to go on without the necessity to read yet still gaining a good bag of knowledge. :josad:

Not claiming you don't have what you have, but this just sounds like an inherent excuse to be narcissistic and put yourself up on a pedestal. Also, I consistently watch you incorrectly use "complex" vocabulary on this site so there's that lol. For example, this is not a proper sentence:

Just to put him to his misery better.:gokulaugh:
Nor is this:

The man is incapable to make more of them be released apparently :josad:
I've noticed this a lot with you. You come off acting like a genius but I always seem to catch these oddities in your grammar. If you are ESL, then my bad, but let's drop this act like you better than everyone else on the internet, then use your diagnosis as an excuse.

If all you are contributing to the conversation is ZKK and memes because you don't actually read the manga, then i really question why it's so important that you are here to begin with.

Not claiming you don't have what you have, but this just sounds like an inherent excuse to be narcissistic and put yourself up on a pedestal. Also, I consistently watch you incorrectly use "complex" vocabulary on this site so there's that lol. For example, this is not a proper sentence:

Nor is this:

I've noticed this a lot with you. You come off acting like a genius but I always seem to catch these oddities in your grammar. If you are ESL, then my bad, but let's drop this act like you better than everyone else on the internet, then use your diagnosis as an excuse.

If all you are contributing to the conversation is ZKK and memes because you don't actually read the manga, then i really question why it's so important that you are here to begin with.
I don't put much effort to what doesn't interest me while I'm extremely dedicated to what does passionate me a lot :josad:
Sadly I also got addicted to this place, but I don't love the manga remotely as much as many do. 🧐

1037화 슈론 핫케

챕터는 Apoo를 따라가는 CP0으로 시작합니다.

apoo와 cp0는 franky와 함께 지금 2층에 있는 밀짚모자 짐베이를 만난다.

빅맘으로 바꾸다

빅맘: 너희 둘 다 정말로 우리 황제들을 쓰러뜨릴 수 있다고 생각하니?

43년 전, 바위선에서 카이도에게 하키의 기초를 가르치는 젊은 흰수염을 보고 카이도가 정복자 하키를 보여주자 충격을 받습니다.

루프탑으로 가자 카이도는 루피에게 경험이 없다고 말하고 공격한다.

공격의 충격은 바닥에 누워있는 루피와 함께 오니가시마 성의 오른쪽 절반을 파괴

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
1037화 슈론 핫케

챕터는 Apoo를 따라가는 CP0으로 시작합니다.

apoo와 cp0는 franky와 함께 지금 2층에 있는 밀짚모자 짐베이를 만난다.

빅맘으로 바꾸다

빅맘: 너희 둘 다 정말로 우리 황제들을 쓰러뜨릴 수 있다고 생각하니?

43년 전, 바위선에서 카이도에게 하키의 기초를 가르치는 젊은 흰수염을 보고 카이도가 정복자 하키를 보여주자 충격을 받습니다.

루프탑으로 가자 카이도는 루피에게 경험이 없다고 말하고 공격한다.

공격의 충격은 바닥에 누워있는 루피와 함께 오니가시마 성의 오른쪽 절반을 파괴
TRANSLATE IT DOG

Status
Not open for further replies.