What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Mihawk was such a bitch in Marineford

- wants to see how strong Whitebeard is compared to him
- Jozu blocks him
- gives up on trying to measure whitebeard
- goes after Luffy
- gets stopped by Vista
- "hehe we should settle this later"
- goes after Luffy again after convincing Vista not to stop him anymore
- gets told to fuck off by Crocodile
- does nothing for the rest of the war
Pretty sure everyone else was going all out and Mihawk the only one who didn't do shit.

You donkey.

No one on Marines side went all out. It was only WB pirates trying to act like strong crew.

One Admiral would solo WB crew.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
โ€Ž
I agree to an extent. It's just a weird middle ground. Like you have people like Marco fighting Kizaru casually, but you also have Akainu doing it with Whitebeard lol. In both instances where Marco and Akainu lost, they were jumped on when they were distracted.

I just find that interesting. I think Admirals being closer to Yonko is a good guess. I think Kizaru would have best Marco anyway obviously, but I'd question if Kizaru could beat Kaido let's say, depending on how that matchup would go. Not saying he can't, I just wonder if he can
Marco is a pain to put down for anyone partly due to the nature of his ability - we see that with Big Mom.

Ofcourse Kizaru can fight Kaido. He has ACoA and a devastating logia with hax AP.

Hopefully there's some truth in the fake spoilers, like Kizaru going to Wano. Maybe Marco is free currently because Oda intends him and Kizaru to have a rematch. If that's the case, Kizaru won't go past Marco, unless he has Onigumo with him because WSM Marco is unbeatable in 1v1 (we've seen it with Kizaru/Onigumo, BM/Perespero and King/Queen) unless your name is Teach and have eaten the DF which cancel others DF power.:feelscryingman:

Pretty sure everyone else was going all out and Mihawk the only one who didn't do shit.

You donkey.

No one on Marines side went all out. It was only WB pirates trying to act like strong crew.

One Admiral would solo WB crew.
No AdmiraL could scratch Marco in a fair fight

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Every AdmiraL did against Marco yet could not do what King easily did
You need to wake up from Marineford dream.

That's not the best place to powerscale.

Marco is a pain to put down for anyone partly due to the nature of his ability - we see that with Big Mom.

Ofcourse Kizaru can fight Kaido. He has ACoA and a devastating logia with hax AP.
It also seems lasers can pierce anything in OP, this is why they get dodged most of the time. BM looked wary of Franky radical beam IIRC yet Kizaru can casually spam lasers with bigger AOE.

Status
Not open for further replies.