What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think its at least possible Sanji would be as strong as your average Yonko at the end of story.
After Wano I think it is at least a possibility depends on how many power ups and fights he gets down the line.

Here’s the thing right.

If we assume that Fujitora is not in fact weaker than the OG 3 at all (it was kinda shaky to assume that he was weaker to begin with).

Then doesn’t it follow that Sabo literally has the best YC-feats against top tiers?
As an Admiral fan , Sabo is low top tier

Sabo low diff Yc2 burgess

139 pages for one line of spoilers ?
fuckers go touch some grass or take a shower ( unlike this smelly mf @Erkan12 )
"touch grass" is not an insult towards gamers, rather it is advice for them. When participating in intense periods of gaming, the human hand has a tendency to get sweaty. The sweat causes the hand to become slick, and it b becomes more difficult to retain a grip on the gamers gaming mouse, thus making it more difficult to perform well in intense gaming moments. By touching grass with the gamers hand, the grass will impart a layer of particulate onto the gamers hand, the particulate can be made of a variety of dusts, dirts and other natural matter. This particulate will then act in a similar form to climbers chalk, absorbing the sweat and drying out the gamers hand. With dry hands, the gamer can now perform to their maximum when gaming. This is why when an enemy or teammate tells you to touch grass, they are simply trying to assist you in performing better.

I'll never understand how someone can separate Magellan's level and Shiryu's by that much.
I mean, it's stated in the manga that they are on the same level, Shiryu just had a shitty fruit, so he might be a bit higher, but in Brago's list Magellan is FIFTEEN rank below him.
It doesn't make any sense, high Shiryu is legit since he will fight Zoro, but Magellan has enough feat for anyone to understand he can roll on any YC2/3 and maybe some YC1.

I'm just curious, what do u think about this list
@LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Queek Hea D Taker @Paperchampion23 @ConquistadoR @Bango🍅 @BleakAsh @mly90 @Peroroncino

No old or dead people..

--------------------Peak Top Tier--------------------
1. Kaido - 100
2. Sakazuki/Teach - 99.5
4. Dragon/Kuzan/Linlin/Mihawk/Shanks - 99
9. Borsalino/Issho/Ryokugyu - 98.5
--------------------High Top Tier--------------------
12. Luffy - 97.5
13. Beckmann/Hancock/Kid/Sabo/Shiryu - 97
18. Law/Yamato/Zoro - 96.5
--------------------Mid Top Tier--------------------
21. Kuma/Lucky Roux/Magellan - 95.5
24. Katakuri/King/Lucci/Marco/Sanji/Weevil/Yasopp - 95
31. Jinbe/Killer - 94.5

"touch grass" is not an insult towards gamers, rather it is advice for them. When participating in intense periods of gaming, the human hand has a tendency to get sweaty. The sweat causes the hand to become slick, and it b becomes more difficult to retain a grip on the gamers gaming mouse, thus making it more difficult to perform well in intense gaming moments. By touching grass with the gamers hand, the grass will impart a layer of particulate onto the gamers hand, the particulate can be made of a variety of dusts, dirts and other natural matter. This particulate will then act in a similar form to climbers chalk, absorbing the sweat and drying out the gamers hand. With dry hands, the gamer can now perform to their maximum when gaming. This is why when an enemy or teammate tells you to touch grass, they are simply trying to assist you in performing better.
:crazwhat::crazwhat:This is why Im a dirty toxic diamond draven onetrick euw, dont leak my strats via copy pastas:crazwhat:

[
I'm just curious, what do u think about this list
@Wanji CUCKSMOKE @Queek Hea D Taker @Paperchampion23 @ConquistadoR @Bango🍅 @BleakAsh @mly90 @Peroroncino

No old or dead people..

--------------------Peak Top Tier--------------------
1. Kaido - 100
2. Sakazuki/Teach - 99.5
4. Dragon/Kuzan/Linlin/Mihawk/Shanks - 99
9. Borsalino/Issho/Ryokugyu - 98.5
--------------------High Top Tier--------------------
12. Luffy - 97.5
13. Beckmann/Hancock/Kid/Sabo/Shiryu - 97
18. Law/Yamato/Zoro - 96.5
--------------------Mid Top Tier--------------------
21. Kuma/Lucky Roux/Magellan - 95.5
24. Katakuri/King/Lucci/Marco/Sanji/Weevil/Yasopp - 95
31. Jinbe/Killer - 94.5
Neat

Thats cap
He aint even gonna be stronger than old garp
Well maybe. I don’t completely disagree. But I have a bullshit headcanon that says large manga stories have an underdog that outperforms many others by the end. Luffy and Zoro have never really been the underdogs.

The real hero is the one who shares their food with others.

I'll never understand how someone can separate Magellan's level and Shiryu's by that much.
I mean, it's stated in the manga that they are on the same level, Shiryu just had a shitty fruit, so he might be a bit higher, but in Brago's list Magellan is FIFTEEN rank below him.
It doesn't make any sense, high Shiryu is legit since he will fight Zoro, but Magellan has enough feat for anyone to understand he can roll on any YC2/3 and maybe some YC1.
Magellan is low top tier
Look at how terrifying he is in impel down even against the BB pirates and other prisoners
Yami teach is yc1lvl
Impel down Jinbe is yc3 on land
Crocodile is Yc2
Ivankov yc2 as well

And all of them can get low diff by magellans awakening

Status
Not open for further replies.