What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm glad you actually tried to approach this normally without stinky tears like most Kidd fans do ( just 3 of them ).

Well by what u said it would elevate Law above both Zoro and Kidd. Kidd's awakening is his final move you must remember this and also he would not be able to hit it without Law's help ( going back to their convo ). Kidd didn't display any good level of Haki. Zoro was cutting Kaido prior to advCoC coating and he put a scar on him without advCoC coating too + we can't discount Hakai block no matter if it was for second or not he blocked the initial impact and it went spread other ways.

So for feats: Offensive: Zoro scarred Kaido, Kidd damaged Big Mom but here is the catch, he did it together with Law's kroom.
Defensive: Zoro blocked Hakai, Kidd has nothing that comes close to this.

So off of the feats. Zoro is above Kid by a huge margin.

Kidd being Luffy's rival ehh I know how it was portrayed but if you remember past chapter Kidd and Law looked more like Luffy's cheerleaders rather than rivals.
I agree with u, Kidd was the least impressive of the 5 in roof piece and he wouldn't last that long against Bigmom alone...
And no amount of excuses from me can make him look good, so i'll not.
Kidd above Zoro is mostly a foul's hope at this point, & it depends on the outcome of his fight with Bigmom..
:catcry:
If he manages to defeat Bigmom and shows some haki feats in the process.. He might stay a rank above Zoro (temporarily) & if not he might be 01YC level...
I'm not sure how to power-scale him..?!
Narrative wise he should be Luffy's level, but reality is often disappointing..

I agree with you about the Shichibukai. They are definitely made to able to fight an entire Yonko crew, you are right about that. What you missed was the power description.
I think this panel is a good display of the portrayal of the Warlords. IMO, the strength order goes from right to left, first in the top row and then the second row. Doflamingo is the second strongest by that and he's definitely closer to the YC1s imo, both portrayal and feat wise. He was also put head and shoulders above Jozu, a YC2.

Boa Hancock might have ACoC, I do like that possibility but that remains to be seen.
I understand, the reason why i put Boa and Kuma above Doflamingo is what happened in WCI.. & I don't think Doflamingo is 01 YC level for the same reasons:
1- Bigmom sent cracker specifically to deal with luffy after she knew that the latter defeated Doflamingo.
2-luffy needed G4 boundman, tankman and nami's help to even deal with cracker's biscuit soldiers, while he dominated his fight with Dofi using G4 Boundman.. (let's not count the time limit)

3- Luffy's comment about cracker's CoA
+Cracker managed to cut luffy through his haki while Dofi couldn't..
If we use cracker as a benchmark.
Even with his awakening, Doflamingo is hardly a 03 YC level..
:zorothink:
I always thought that Kuma is nerffed due to Vegapunk experimenting on his body & we talked about Boa.

Status
Not open for further replies.