What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaido’s stamina being low doesn’t affect his damage output. He has yet to be severely damaged, no attacks so far indicates he was affected greatly. Scabbards, and Yamato gave him virtually 0 damage, he would have regen’d those hickeys by now with his mythical Zoan. Doffy getting hit by a gamma knife is a bigger nerf if you think about it.

Luffy’s yonko level because he can now stand his ground damage-wise against a yonko. EOW Luffy’s definitely yonko level believe it or not, but I can see when you think Kaido’s still stronger. This is the same argument on WCI, when people were saying Luffy’s not YC1 level after Kat nerfed himself. 😒
Again this damage output nonsense you people spew is cap. Yal been watching to much king of lightning

Again we know damaged affects your ability to use strong attacks at their strongest for 2 reasons

1. Arlong during arlong park once he found out zoro was doing so much damage to his crew while severely scared from mohawk he took the liberty of trying to end zoro quickly..... why? Because he deduced that if this dude was healthy and it better shape he would be able to best even him. Which means zoros damaged from Mihawk nerfed him during arlong park.

2. Coc is literally affected by how strong you are. Being severely fatigued actually decreases this since coc is only reflected based on how strong you currently are

3. Luffy confirmed that kaido has been taking damage and that it is having an affect but slowly. Yamato then confirms that kaido is indeed weakening. Also kaido is concentrating on moving onigashima whole fighting.

If you gah cap atleast make it make sense

Last edited:
Still it's the same kind of logic.

Luffy wouldn't beat fresh Kaido in pure 1 vs 1 from beginning to the end. Not yet. Too early for him. He surely opened the gates to that levels but you ain't telling me a man who needs dozens of tea breaks is beating Kaido from beginning to the end.
Yes but he’d still be on the same ball park as them. If Luffy had this powerup from the beginning, Kaido would definitely need high diff or more to beat him. Luffy’s also exhausted and damaged by Kaido himself, Yamato even confirmed Luffy’s not in the best state. Kaido received damage by various people, but Luffy and Kaido don’t have the same durability or regen.

Anyways, I never said Luffy’s surely beating a fresh Kaido 1 on 1. I just said Luffy is yonko level now (especially EOW), not all yonkos are the same.

Kaido’s stamina being low doesn’t affect his damage output. He has yet to be severely damaged, no attacks so far indicates he was affected greatly. Scabbards, and Yamato gave him virtually 0 damage, he would have regen’d those hickeys by now with his mythical Zoan. Doffy getting hit by a gamma knife is a bigger nerf if you think about it.

Luffy’s yonko level because he can now stand his ground damage-wise against a yonko. EOW Luffy’s definitely yonko level believe it or not, but I can see when you think Kaido’s still stronger. This is the same argument on WCI, when people were saying Luffy’s not YC1 level after Kat nerfed himself. 😒
EoW luffy > kaido

Still it's the same kind of logic.

Luffy wouldn't beat fresh Kaido in pure 1 vs 1 from beginning to the end. Not yet. Too early for him. He surely opened the gates to that levels but you ain't telling me a man who needs dozens of tea breaks is beating Kaido from beginning to the end.
They're both exhausted. It just happens that Kaido is a damage sponge whereas Luffy is not. It really depends on the powerup Luffy gets and how well he handles Kaido.

If it's G4 Luffy vs Doflamingo all over again. It's very likely that he may still end up being Yonko level.

Status
Not open for further replies.