What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It might be the Fish Fish fruit.
I don't see the point since everybody knows Kaido is a dragon, but the concept of "Fake name to hide real power" fit.
But the contexte is not really going that way
the lie isn't going to be trivial

lying about the seiryu fruit's name is pointless because everyone with a brain knows its an overpowered fruit. However the gomu gomu no mi is seemingly a low tier paramecia. So if the gomu gomu no mi was far stronger than it is portrayed to be, lying about its name would make perfect sense.

The spoilers look super interesting, and I'm actually sorta hyped for the chapter since the most interesting bits are from the Gorosei and Kaido's new move.

It makes sense that he would have some sort of drunken attacks since he is pretty much always drunk.

Skimming the last couple of pages, I happened on the Drake and Coby argument. All I can say is that the Viz corrected itself on Coby (being a Captain) from the HQ, but Drake is also from HQ because why put that in if he wasn't?? That's enough conformation for me.

It IS interesting to note, but common sense that everyone at HQ is simple in another league in rank over regular Marines as far as being stationed at the Main Headquarters.

That aside, I'm really glad we are getting to see the shadow of the Lurking Legend finally.

Maybe this is a hot take, but I actually think the Oden flashback was awful.

- Oden vs Kaido and the hour of legends was so bad/underwhelming it was almost meme worthy.

- Ashura vs Oden was completely offscreened and the flashback failed to make me give a shit about any scabbard

- Oden is a Gary Stue and uninteresting character

- WB’s character arguably got massacred since he fucking ducked Kaido

From reddit:
# So here are the hints regarding what Gorosei are talking about:

* A Gigantic shadow has appeared in front of the Government Ships heading towards Wano.
* The Gorosei mention a devil fruit which had "never awakened" for hundreds of years, and is a legend even to the Gorosei, has finally awakened.
* It is related to a devil fruit which is called via a False Name, and actually has a true name which is being hidden for unknown reasons, and it is not Gomu Gomu no Mi.

**The Chapter ends showing the identity of the gigantic being**

Note this entire content is shown in one page

**I also checked the Korean Leak (as I am Korean)**

# TL;DR:

**Hints:**

***Gigantic Shadow, and has a devil fruit with a hidden true name, and it had never awakened for hundreds of a years and is a legend even to the Gorosei.***

**(Note the wording seems to imply devil fruit awakening, not being woken up from deep slumber)**

So for those saying it's Zunisha, Sanjuan Wolf and etc., doesn't seem to be any of the these.

- Oden vs Kaido and the hour of legends was so bad/underwhelming it was almost meme worthy.

- Ashura vs Oden was completely offscreened and the flashback failed to make me give a shit about any scabbard

the oden flashback was utterly nonsensical

Why the fuck did oden just accept defeat? He isn't a devil fruit user, so him simply being shackled was meaningless. He literally broke his chains when holding the scabbards above his head. So why the fuck didn't he just break out of prison, steal some fodder's swords, and gtfo?
Not to mention the fact that he never even tried to contact rayleigh or whitebeard. He even had a fishman amongst the scabbards. Why couldn't he have just told kawamatsu to carry a message to WB for him?
And I'm not even going to mention the fact that his wife was a time traveler and he just chose to never utilize this power to his benefit.

This entire scenario just seems so contrived.

Why do people say that about WB? Do people know what happened when WB first learned of Oden's death? People are making speculations left and right lmao. Ya'll don't know the full context. Look at Izo for example. See how nonchalant he was when Ace told them about Wano. Did you think that was natural for him? No. That means we are missing the context of what happened when WB/Izo first learned. Don't be so reactionary.

If Luffy literally turns out to be the pirate Christ with a mythical fruit
Even if he is, no one in the past had awakened it....so no one used it upto its full potential....so Luffy using it to its full potential is what makes it different....and btb Korean leakers confirmed that it is not gomu gomu.....so no argument is needed for the time being...

Luffy's voice of all things let luffy talk to momo and laws crew. So what ability has Luffy got.

This ability by Luffy also gives him power control Poseidon according to what Othime siad sboutnthe fishmen island legend and what the seakings said about Luffynwhen he was saved by shirahoshi fishmen island.

I guess Luffy also Awakened this Shadow on Wano.

The Seakings said that Luffy Awakened Shirahoshi's(poseidon) power.
It seems his presence also Awakened this Ancient monster's power.

Luffy aka Joyboy is a control module for the Ancient Weapons.

This must be why Mihawk said Luffy has got the most dangerous power on the seas.

Luffy is already King on the ocean. It seems he was born a king.

That is why the seaking were talkimg about 2 Kings being born.

Status
Not open for further replies.