What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So lets reevaluate Oda's Jump Festa statement. He said he will introduce a Legend Lurking in the World, which will be the greatest enemy for the Straw Hats, and it will perhaps be related to Whitebeard.

This legend might no have a direct link to Whitebeard, but what if, it has a link to his devil fruit? Like the original Gura Gura no Mi user used it to bury this thing deep within the sea? And the DF the Gorosei are talking about, is actually the Gura Gura no Mi? This thing is touted as possessing the power to destroy the World. So what if, the Gura Gura no Mi, actually has another name? A "Vibration" fruit is kind of a lackluster name for something that should be so powerful.

T

Tyronejenkins

Looking back at the spoilers, its pretty clear that this figure is the "lurking legend" Oda was talking about. I dont think Wano is ending anytime soon, maybe end of this year. Act III might end with Luffy beating Kaido. Act IV might be about holding back whats heading to Wano, which could be what Oda was referring to, this arc making marineford look lame.

My current guess:

- DF is about Kaido's Fish Fish Fruit
- When awakened, it becomes Uranus.

The devil fruit is Uranus, an Ancient Weapon. Kaido either does not know about the ancient Weapon or rarely, if ever has to use his awakening because he's too strong.

Kaido is the Lurking Legend, or namely, his devil fruit is.

Lol could be interesting, but I'll be wrong.

Luffy's voice of all things let luffy talk to momo and laws crew. So what ability has Luffy got.

This ability by Luffy also gives him power control Poseidon according to what Othime siad sboutnthe fishmen island legend and what the seakings said about Luffynwhen he was saved by shirahoshi fishmen island.

I guess Luffy also Awakened this Shadow on Wano.

The Seakings said that Luffy Awakened Shirahoshi's(poseidon) power.
It seems his presence also Awakened this Ancient monster's power.

Luffy aka Joyboy is a control module for the Ancient Weapons.

This must be why Mihawk said Luffy has got the most dangerous power on the seas.

Luffy is already King on the ocean. It seems he was born a king.

That is why the seaking were talkimg about 2 Kings being born.
Luffy will fuse VoAT and Nika powers, conquering the Ancient God's will and make it offers himself for Luffy to eat it. Once Luffy eat it, Luffy becomes The Ancient God.

And he's gonna look like dis

SUPPA TENGEN RUUPPHEEA GURREN LAGANN

My current guess:

- DF is about Kaido's Fish Fish Fruit
- When awakened, it becomes Uranus.

The devil fruit is Uranus, an Ancient Weapon. Kaido either does not know about the ancient Weapon or rarely, if ever has to use his awakening because he's too strong.

Lol could be interesting
Its definitely not the fish fish fruit. If this DF hasn't awakened in centuries it wouldn't make sense for it to be the fish fish fruit. Kaido's had that fruit for the past 40 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.