What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So far, spoilers about Gorosei's conversation seem a bit confusing - but if the conversation about awakening is about a fruit and not a monster, then i have one fundamental question.

How the hell the Gorosei know who and to what extent has wielded the power of a given fruit over the centuries ???

:noo::noo::noo:

Thanks to redon:
- We went to the "Castle of Pangea" in "Mary Geoise".
- The "Gorousei" talks about capturing Nico Robin.
- We see Government warships near Wanokuni.
- Someone from the fleet informs the "Gorousei" that they are seeing a shadow.
- The "Gorousei" says that it is not possible, that even for them it is a legend, and that it had not awakened in the last centuries.
- The "Gorousei" ends up talking about a Devil Fruit and that they have given that fruit another name to hide its true name.
- The chapter ends by revealing the identity of that shadow seen by the ships in the Wanokuni Sea.
-Break Next week.​
Hyped as fuck but, please, stop blueballing us :pepestrike::pepestrike::pepestrike:
Is it so hard to tell us what all this is about? Are you providers hiding stuff again to protect "youtubers" ?? :rolaugh:
Start betting:
- they're talking, either about the ope ope no mi or some unknow DF.
- that shadow is actually Zunesha, it's some giant dude (Joyboy???), something else

Pffff break sucks tho

Lost interest?? Am i missing something? The world goverment is wanting Gomu-gomu you know according to Who'sWho. Correct me if iam wrong
Yes! I agree, & that's probably to counter the Gura-gura no Mi of WB.
But think of it this way..
They've been chasing Robin since she was a kid for the threat she represents..
But somehow they didn't give the Gomu fuit the same attention..
They punished WsW and covered the story.

So far, spoilers about Gorosei's conversation seem a bit confusing - but if the conversation about awakening is about a fruit and not a monster, then i have one fundamental question.

How the hell the Gorosei know who and to what extent has wielded the power of a given fruit over the centuries ???

:noo::noo::noo:
Because it's legend to them also thats why they know

Status
Not open for further replies.