What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaido is the Mainvillain of Wano hence he is doomed to lose,Its a shounen after all.The only question is,will Rupee getting k.o.´ed again or not.But Kaidos lose was set in stone the moment Wano started
I know but with Roof Top there would have been suspense because there are a few ways it could have ended

I know but with Roof Top there would have been suspense because there are a few ways it could have ended
Thats true

Now we know that Luffy will defeat Kaido at this point.The only question is,will BM lose or not.She is just the second Mainvillain and not doomed to lose by default in KAIDOS arc.Ngl,i can see Oda saves her for later in Elbaf

WB was an old man who couldn't even use base CoC anymore and was having heart attacks just standing...
Kaido is a dragonic oni who can regenerate from most wounds and is almost impervious to damage...
WB was a hero fighting the odds, Kaido is a bully tearing through mostly weaklings.
all you have stated misses the entire point .wb being old sick doesnt matter.
whats relevant is oda accounting the canons , guns, stabs from fodder which damaged him fractionally individually but all builtup to why he died. as zoro put it , when they got hit by gifters/apoo , he knew if luffy and him were to stay and keep taking hits from too many "weaklings" when it came to kaido , their ability to fight would be severely weaker.

If you are going to repeat something to the tune this same lame argument you have here
I just wont respond to it .
have fun. cheers .

I might agree with criticizing the fact that Oda made the story too long and the Rooftoop fight should have been the final fight. But at the same time,i cant help it but thinking that the actual criticism some people are doing now towards Luffy vs Kaido is just because they are angry towards Luffy because he is at the center of the story instead of...you know who. So i dont know if i side with them or not.
Don't side with them regardless lol

Oda is trying too hard with Luffy vs Kaido, with them laughing and shit. The tone of this fight is quiet different from rest of Luffy’s fight.
This is the problem with people. You can kill each other while laughing. You can bleed while laughing. Where do you read that laughing means fight is light hearted? Also, fight didn't even finish and Oda didn't give full focus on Luffy vs Kaidou for the whole chapter instead giving us other stuff irrelevant to wano. Besides, I am very much interested in drunken fighting style of Kaidou.

And people want 'difference' in Luffy fights and it is happening (?) again people crying why it is not similar to other Luffy fights. This fight has a similar vibe to Luffy vs Don Kreig. I don't want a shitty drama like G4 cooldown. Fight definitely not going to be easy as when did Oda ever write 'easy' victory to Luffy?

Thats true

Now we know that Luffy will defeat Kaido at this point.The only question is,will BM lose or not.She is just the second Mainvillain and not doomed to lose by default in KAIDOS arc.Ngl,i can see Oda saves her for later in Elbaf
Hate to admit it, but Rooftop was elite. And Kaido vs Luffy have no tension as of now. Oda is trying too hard with Luffy vs Kaido, with them laughing and shit. The tone of this fight is quiet different from rest of Luffy’s fight. Luffy vs Kata had everyone on edge. Same with Luffy vs Doflamingo. The epic staredown when Luffy appeared to save Law or when he attacked Doffy through half of the dressrosa town were some peak moments.
Yeah this is really the case of the author sacrificing the best possible scenario for his check list.
Oda's check list is
-Luffy and Kaido should have solo moment
-Zoro and King should fight as Zoro's First YC1 fight
-Law and Kidd can't be in the spot light with Luffy.

Roof Top was something different and it felt like story was flowing really well. Since then we had some good moments but overall its been a clusterfuck with Luffy getting knocked out, Yamatrash going to the roof, Momo becoming adult etc

Its just all unnecessary bullshit that could have been avoided.

I might agree with criticizing the fact that Oda made the story too long and the Rooftoop fight should have been the final fight. But at the same time,i cant help it but thinking that the actual criticism some people are doing now towards Luffy vs Kaido is just because they are angry towards Luffy because he is at the center of the story instead of...you know who. So i dont know if i side with them or not.
No need. Just feel whatever you want. Don't think that people have 'objective' view regarding anything in this forum. Don't let the people with 'cognitive bias' influence your opinion.

We can do a vote on what would have been better conclusion to Wano.
Roof Top Fight between Leaders of New Generation and Leaders of Current Generation
1v1 Fight Between Kaido and Luffy

To see how people really feel

The problem with Luffy vs Kaido is that is has been set up for hundreds of chapters, and it is supposed to be culmination of several arcs yet there's no intensity because for some reason turned it into some kind of friendly brawl

Instead of this

We get this

Fuck this "joy boy" bullshit
Idk it turned from a villain - hero
to some sort of mutual respect ; i guess the best comparison would be wb roger fighting?
but those two actually had reasons to respect each other, you know they only fought to see who is stronger . I dont feel like luffy really hates kaido's guts granted the shit hes done to wano.
I could tell with doffy and croc he certainly did.

idk if its because of the joyboy lore tho.

This is the problem with people. You can kill each other while laughing. You can bleed while laughing. Where do you read that laughing means fight is light hearted? Also, fight didn't even finish and Oda didn't give full focus on Luffy vs Kaidou for the whole chapter instead giving us other stuff irrelevant to wano. Besides, I am very much interested in drunken fighting style of Kaidou.

And people want 'difference' in Luffy fights and it is happening (?) again people crying why it is not similar to other Luffy fights. This fight has a similar vibe to Luffy vs Don Kreig. I don't want a shitty drama like G4 cooldown. Fight definitely not going to be easy as when did Oda ever write 'easy' victory to Luffy?
Well i can feel the lightheartedness since Oda didnt skillfully portray the "heaviness" in Luffy-Kaidou laugh, which he should imo.

Either it's the usual fake Luffy hype and he gets KO'ed this chapter or we're really at the ending stage of their fight.
At this rate, EoS Luffy will give Kaido a worse treatment than the one Kaido gave him in chapter 923 lol. Not that I didn't expect a big power escalation but his growth rate has been insane. Zoro is an absolute monster as well right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.