What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
He puts Cabbage in charge of protecting Law and Robin

And it was done in an rushed way with no emotion, like he was taking care of a checklist. You'd think a scene where the things that restrained Yamato freedom for 20 years are destroyerd would have more gravitas to it

He laughed with Shirahoshi when he still disliked her. Chapter 614
Nothing makes Yamato more than a strong arc allly
They don't understand. Oda draws some sideboobs and they will defend it with their lives. She has no interactions with the crew to make anyone like her. Luffy treats her as temporary ally.

We will count W's once SH sail away.

I'm talking about the new advanced Hakis. If he could do Red Hawk before, he could do Red Roc.

Red Hawk = Red Roc

Hawk Gatling = Roc Gatling

Hawk Bullet/Pistol = Roc Gun

Though he still hasn't shown the "Hawk Pistol" it should be just a non-twisted version of Hawk Rifle he used vs. Chinjao.

Ok, so "Red" Hawk/Roc is clearly the fire application with CoA/AdCoA (doesn't matter).

"Hawk" was definitely a CoA upgrade for "Jet" post timeskip. This makes sense because he also uses Hawk Gatling I believe against Monet. Plus Hawk Rifle is also not on fire here, so it supports "Red" being related.

But "Roc" is what is confusing here. I think it might actually be a combo of Gear 2/3 because:

- Roc is a bigger, ancient bird.
- Luffy's Roc Gun was as big as Kaido's face
- Elephant Gun already exists as a CoA G3 variant.

This would mean Red Roc is a CoA/AdCoA G2/G3 variant of Red Hawk. To me, Luffy can only do the fire moves with enough speed, thus is why things like "Red Elephant" do not exist.

Roc Gun is G2/G3 without the fire.

Status
Not open for further replies.