What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a bit strange that everyone, Jimbe, fishmen and Germa, managed to escape from Big Mom apparently almost without injuries.
Probably she stole years of life from them and then she let them go.
At this point everyone escaping would be better writing than that, you can have Big Mom respect someone's guts and spare their life like the first time Pedro came but you can't say an enraged BM that was already planning to backstab and kill Germa would just let them go after what happened.

Kaido's downfall has been handled in a very repetitive way by Oda without adding anything exciting enough. When I look back, the picture I get from Kaido's role in Onigashima consists of staying on rooftop while facing and sometimes defeating waves of enemies (Scabbards, Supernova, Yamato) that don't really feel like they added much to his defeat; only Zoro and Luffy seem to hace achieved a thing, which is bad because the ultimate feeling is of watching Kaido screaming in pain and spamming the same three or four techniques for literally nothing. Who wants to keep seeing it?

This should be climatic yet the only thing I want is Luffy defeating him for once so we can close this 50 chapter sequence of pointless skirmishes, end this arc and go forward. I'm burn out of Kaido and I don't think I'm alone, hence why there's so little excitement left for this fight.
If you could do something to make audience care about remainder of wano??

Unfortunately it looks Luffy is multiple tiers above Zoro and Sanji right now.
:ihaha: :laughmoji:
So what is the big difference between chapter 1036 and this one? I didnt see any new superpower full new power for Luffy do you?

He is still fighting with advcoc as Zoro as Yamato.

Multiple tiers above is okay for Sanji not for Zoro clown.

Luffy&Zoro are very close right now both posses and use formidable advcoc. :cheers:

I'm still waiting for her Kids to somehow show up in the raid.Straw hats have been gifted too many asspulls:Tama turning gifters into allys,Queen turning his subordinates into allies,BMP not showing up to fight,Kaido betraying Orochi...Oda basically killed all tension in the raid in a very artificial manner.

Or they were just too mobile. Fishmen can swim away and Germa got their snails.
That's possible but it would make Big Mom a joke even more than she already was in Whole Cake.
A group of pirates invades your own home and you, an Emperor of the sea with thousands of men, can't even stop some of them from escaping.

At this point everyone escaping would be better writing than that, you can have Big Mom respect someone's guts and spare their life like the first time Pedro came but you can't say an enraged BM that was already planning to backstab and kill Germa would just let them go after what happened.
It's a mess in both options tbh.

That's possible but it would make Big Mom a joke even more than she already was in Whole Cake.
A group of pirates invades your own home and you, an Emperor of the sea with thousands of men, can't even stop some of them from escaping.
Well, she did get clowned on. Atp she's just a meme anyway.

I did but I am just noticing the lack of interest in general with Luffy vs Kaido. People don't seem as excited as they should be for what it is.

Like Luffy vs Doffy and Luffy vs Katakuri had some insane amount of buzz. I am really not seeing it here. Look at how dead spoiler chat is since summary came out.

And most of the pages on this chat are people fucking around and talking random shit.
Can confirm. It's weird as a fight against an emperor and the WSC should be the most hype thing ever.
I think it is because Luffy jump in power is too random. How tf dude is matching hybrid Kaido without G4? Even if Kaido is weakened, it's still wack

Status
Not open for further replies.