What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can confirm. It's weird as a fight against an emperor and the WSC should be the most hype thing ever.
I think it is because Luffy jump in power is too random. How tf dude is matching hybrid Kaido without G4? Even if Kaido is weakened, it's still wack
Because Oda's formula of can't win -> get powerup -> win, is boring af. Just ripping off DBZ. The best fights in One Piece are when there were no powerups, or the powerups happened before the fight.

And I disagree with people on the Katakuri fight. That was a bad fight except for the last (chapter 895).

Nah the issue of Luffy vs Kaido is the huge amounts of cut aways. We are barely staying in one place.
exactly the same dynamic with the 2 calamities fight.
Oda jump so many time with different places that for many fans the fight look to short, but in reality we had over 44 panels of King vs Zoro and 33 panels of Sanji vs Queen.
We need to prepare for minimum 6 chapters in which we get a bit of Luffy vs Kaido but also other stuff.
I dont see many full chapter for Luffy vs Kaido maybe 1-2 full chapters and 5-6 with different stuff in it.

Because Oda's formula of can't win -> get powerup -> win, is boring af. Just ripping off DBZ. The best fights in One Piece are when there were no powerups, or the powerups happened before the fight.

And I disagree with people on the Katakuri fight. That was a bad fight except for the last (chapter 895).
Luffy vs Kata is definitely one of the best fights Luffy had right after Lucci.

I didn't like Luffy infinite HP but in term of choreography I liked it better than we got so far.
I don't find Kaido very interesting as a fighter, just a tanky brute with a club. Wish he used more dragon magic.
Hopefully the "drunken style" or whatever make it more interesting

exactly the same dynamic with the 2 calamities fight.
Oda jump so many time with different places that for many fans the fight look to short, but in reality we had over 44 panels of King vs Zoro and 33 panels of Sanji vs Queen.
We need to prepare for minimum 6 chapters in which we get a bit of Luffy vs Kaido but also other stuff.
I dont see many full chapter for Luffy vs Kaido maybe 1-2 full chapters and 5-6 with different stuff in it.
Yeah. the calamities fight was underwhelming to some extent cuz we didn’t see it in one go or close enough. Otherwise the fights when having the panels lined up are great.

Status
Not open for further replies.