What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
also he got revealed as a Rocks pirates member recently. also the old lady Higurashi who gave Orochi his devil fruit turned into Shiki.

thats actually got me thinking because if Shiki was involved in Wano back then and knew Higurashi, it means this started while Rocks pirates were still together and Kaido was an apprentice. So 20 years before Kaido was even taking over Wano, his crewmates had their hands on it
damn...i missed that,nice catch.Xebec and Shiki showing up would demand the Marines to send at least 1 admiral.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Exactly,imagine if Shiki AND Xebec showed up here in Wano with BM+Kaido in town.He would get some nices dialogues,the raid would actually have a sense of danger/tension.
That would be for feew chapters. Later Shiki and Xebec would be reduced to old era clowns getting yeeted by Franky.

Would love that but I doubt they don't know Skypiea exists. Not the Gorosei.
Yes, but I mean Skypiea existed for a long time and was far from the only Sky Island. Enel ruled over it a short period of time. So I don't think they know about Enel or the fact he consumed that fruit.

Agree though that it won't be Enel. But since he discovered that ancient civilization on the moon, I hope he will return, since it is tied to the plot (Enel even said he will return).

It's a bit strange that everyone, Jimbe, fishmen and Germa, managed to escape from Big Mom apparently almost without injuries.
Probably she stole years of life from them and then she let them go.

Yes, but I mean Skypiea existed for a long time and was far from the only Sky Island. Enel ruled over it a short period of time. So I don't think they know about Enel or the fact he consumed that fruit.

Agree though that it won't be Enel. But since he discovered that ancient civilization on the moon, I hope he will return, since it is tied to the plot (Enel even said he will return).
I'm rooting for Enel and Crocodile to show up.

Status
Not open for further replies.