What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Elephant Gun is bigger than Roc Gun. That is fact. Arguing they're the same move but with "ACoC" or "ACoA" is factually wrong.

There are Roc X moves just like there are Hawk X moves, which happened without ACoC. The ACoC/ACoA is a bonus not a requirement.

exactly the same dynamic with the 2 calamities fight.
Oda jump so many time with different places that for many fans the fight look to short, but in reality we had over 44 panels of King vs Zoro and 33 panels of Sanji vs Queen.
We need to prepare for minimum 6 chapters in which we get a bit of Luffy vs Kaido but also other stuff.
I dont see many full chapter for Luffy vs Kaido maybe 1-2 full chapters and 5-6 with different stuff in it.
Think we will be getting far more focused chapter on Luffy soon now that most fight have been concluded but first i think Big mom will have to be taken care of

Everybody is putting out videos on who they think Joy Boy is. Here’s a take you may not have heard: I don’t know who is stronger or who is not but Sanji is Joy Boy, not Luffy or Zoro or Momo or Vivi or Kaido or BB or Shanks or Buggy.

You guys call anyone that disagrees with you a Zorotard lmao :suresure:
It’s not about disagreeing nor about Zoro himself. I remember a guy back on OJ who had Robin as a top tier capable of defeating admirals and all the SHs. Is that an issue of not seeing a character on the same page or just an exaggeration of said fan or groups of fans? I like Zoro and Sanji, but many of their fans just ruin the character with idiotic takes… I’m not even a Luffy fan, but rather Usopp despite his flaws. Back in OJ I used to hate on Luffy because of bad takes not because I hate Luffy.

Status
Not open for further replies.