What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hancock doesn't deserve him either and wtf zoro law?

Vivi or Margaret (amazon lily girl with blind short hair) are the best options
Hancock will do everything for Luffy. She is beautiful, smart, strong and understanding. Vivi and Margaret are good options but don’t love Luffy enough.
Zoro has always been with Luffy and knows how he things and grounds him the best.
Law endangered his and his crew’s life to protect Luffy from Marineford and he is helping him till now even though he have no reason. Law is also more smart and understands Luffy, they work good together.

It’s not about disagreeing nor about Zoro himself. I remember a guy back on OJ who had Robin as a top tier capable of defeating admirals and all the SHs. Is that an issue of not seeing a character on the same page or just an exaggeration of said fan or groups of fans? I like Zoro and Sanji, but many of their fans just ruin the character with idiotic takes… I’m not even a Luffy fan, but rather Usopp despite his flaws. Back in OJ I used to hate on Luffy because of bad takes not because I hate Luffy.
You hate Zoro because he's stronger than what you want him to be. Haven't you guys taken enough Ls from Oda? :myman:
Right now, a fresh Zoro with CoC coating and a new Asura can't even be scaled, just give in to the greatness and stop being salty. :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.