What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't forget it was said that the fleet admiral knows privy informations
Sengoku could very well know Shanks ties to the Gorosei
I'm sure he does. That's why it doesn't matter if Akainu or Shanks did or didnt fight. Story wise, they may never if something is going on with Shanks. I can imagine even Akainu knows it.

I find it interesting that even after Akainu says his name...is he requesting Shanks take Luffy's head??

I'm sure he does. That's why it doesn't matter if Akainu or Shanks did or didnt fight. Story wise, they may never if something is going on with Shanks. I can imagine even Akainu knows it.

I find it interesting that even after Akainu says his name...is he requesting Shanks take Luffy's head??
Akainu maybe knows now, before idk
Here the source btw abut Sengoku being privy of the WG secrets

All yonkos > All admirals

it is as simple as that. If that wasn’t the case marines would have taken complete control of seas long back.

If I had to assign bounties to admirals based on strength alone they would all be in 3-4 billion range, while all Yonkos except BB are in 4+ billion range.
This is dumb logic lmao

WG created the Yonko system
Its in their benefit to have them rule a small part of sea
.its divide and conquer strategy

Yonko system have prevented pirates from reaching laughtale

Without Yonko system , the roger pirates achieve the impossible

Mihawk have NDA agreement not to fight his friend Shanks lol
I'm like 99% sure Mihawk is going to ally with the RHP in the EoS.

If you believe Mihawk is still Zoro's endgame, then Mihawk has to be associated with some group in the end. On that side, if you believe Shanks is Luffy's endgoal to tie up the series and if Shanks has a much bigger ulterior motive than initially let on, then you can see how this works.

I've never been way more sure than Shanks/Mihawk being the last fights in this series.

Anyway I believe Shanks may be the last antagonist so I'm not going to downplay him too much
Imo there are two possible roles for Shanks :
Either he dies against Blackbeard
or Straw Hats last fight in the series will be against him and his crew

Status
Not open for further replies.