What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Wiwi if he is talking about himself, it's about his tendency to resolve situations peacefully. This page here literally destroys any logic about him being scared of anybody:

He is talking to Blackbeard and the Marines here.
yeah hes saying "i have a reputation as a good guy and i dont want to ruin it by murdering hundreds of marines right now"
Post automatically merged:

You know that Shanks isn't really a Yonko, right? He's working for the Gorosei.
So is Kaido.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Except that's headcanon. He literally is ready to fuck people up right here:

EVERYONE literally stops fighting because Sengoku respects him. That tells you something. Stop it.
Behave if everyone fights for real shanks crew dies horribly
There's 1 Admiral that's fine Completely
Mihawk untouched
Aokiji had a bloody lip

The only one damaged was akainu whi is a stamina monster

Those 4 alone if serious solo shanks and his crew

Has the crew behind him
"single handedly"
dawg yankers are so dumb:gokulaugh:
I mean, it's a crew of 11 people vs the entire mainarine force and Blackbeards crew. That was the intent.

Mark my words, this is a shonen. Blackbeard and Shanks will be on another level compared to Kaido, because that's how it works. Luffy fights harder opponents.

I can 100% get behind Akainu being more dangerous than Kaido. Akainu's AP is absolutely insane and can kill you in one hit if you aren't careful.

But I do not believe he's stronger than Shanks, never after Marineford. Not once has Shanks been put down off his pedestal. Akainu has by Whitebeard. Even Blackbeard has been put down by Whitebeard, Ace and even Luffy.

Shanks has literally never been shown to be remotely inferior to any other character in this series.

Akainu and Shanks = WG’s YC equivalent
:crazwhat:
Lowkey, yes. Shanks is mostly free agent who does odd jobs for WG, along with his friend Mihawk who is connected to Imu or is Imu himself. Shanks meanwhile also pursues his private agenda with Luffy.

Akainu is the most vicious attack dog of WG. This dog may also bite WG in the ass by EOS.

Behave if everyone fights for real shanks crew dies horribly
There's 1 Admiral that's fine Completely
Mihawk untouched
Aokiji had a bloody lip

The only one damaged was akainu whi is a stamina monster

Those 4 alone if serious solo shanks and his crew
Good thing I think Mihawk and Shanks ally after Wano then lol

I'm not talking about headcannn matchups, they'll never happen anyway.

I mean, it's a crew of 11 people vs the entire mainarine force and Blackbeards crew. That was the intent.

Mark my words, this is a shonen. Blackbeard and Shanks will be on another level compared to Kaido, because that's how it works. Luffy fights harder opponents.

I can 100% get behind Akainu being more dangerous than Kaido. Akainu's AP is absolutely insane and can kill you in one hit if you aren't careful.

But I do not believe he's stronger than Shanks, never after Marineford. Not once has Shanks been put down off his pedestal. Akainu has by Whitebeard. Even Blackbeard has been put down by Whitebeard, Ace and even Luffy.

Shanks has literally never been shown to be remotely inferior to any other character in this series.
idgf about that
mf said shanks alone stopped it
if he didnt had his crew he would get bodied in 1 sec

not like he would do something with his crew either

Status
Not open for further replies.