What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Goroseis and Lainu conversation between wano.

Gorosei: So Madame Dog you wouldn't send a Rat in wano?.
Lainu: My senior i am in fear of Samurai.
Gorosei: you shit, go sit down, i will send the realest big force of WG to deal with this.
Lainu: Sorry my master.
Lmao Akainu was literally yelling at them, stop projecting you bully victim:hihihi:

Why Luffy should die?
Taking my words too literally. It's speculation, I'm not saying it'll happen. There are ideas that could imply Luffy is a living legend. He lives, dies and becomes a legend, like all of these other legends in the series. Oda has called the ending bittersweet.

Just a thought, nothing serious. Imo, both Shanks and Luffy die in a brutal fight of ideals after Luffy becomes PK and liberates the world from the WG. But that's crazy ass headcanon to follow my entire thought process and I expect nobody to.

It makes perfect sense lol. Why do people sit here and make up these asinine excuses. Literally in Punk Hazard to Law after he says "Let's take down the Yonko":

Luffy: "As long as Shanks isn't first"

In Wano to Hyou:

Luffy:

Literally shanks after seeing Luffy's bounty:

Does this look like a joke to you? A fun time between friends?

Same guy who does this soon after?

You guys need to stop this weird narrative of Shanks is "testing" Luffy or Shanks will have a "friendly competition" with Luffy. The Davy backfight theory gets on my nerves sometimes, because it's been elevated to an ACTUAL expectation outside of actually understanding these parts in the manga.
I still think that the final fight of the manga will be Shanks and Mihawk vs Luffy and Zoro. This fight will take place after the war

Oh man @ArturCantSpeakJapanese

Found another one.

Go reread Luffy vs Buggy. He IS loyal to Shanks. He's is biggest role model. He also wants to fight him seriously, which was explained in both PH and Wano.

And i never said he's a villain. I said antagonist. Look up the difference. He's definitely more sinister than you think, there are plenty of red flags already, namely him meeting with the Gorosei. If you need, either I or @ArturCantSpeakJapanese can provide you with good threads to read about this
shanks isnt even particularly nice to luffy in the first chapter. if you go back and reread he's just being friendly to the kid and passing the time and luffy latches on to him because hes cool and being a pirate is a romantic dream for a kid like him. up until luffy eats the fruit hes just clowning on him and playing jokes on him and laughing to his buddies about how much he enjoys messing with luffy. then after luffy eats it he freaks the fuck out, then they leave town for weeks or months without saying anything. he comes back JUST at the right time to save luffy from bandits and shanks goes out of his way to say Luffy is his friend (by luffys reaction, this is the first time hes ever said that) and put certain ideas in his head.

shanks is "cool" and a guy luffy looks up to, and he has certain ideals that make him seem like a hero ("needless killing doesnt make you a man") but this is right before he has his buddy lucky roux murder a guy in cold blood to make a point. so clearly shanks thinks its necessary to kill, just only the right people at the right time. hes always been a Pirate, not a Hero, and luffy makes this distinction himself. shanks has plans and wants to influence luffy to do something specific. hes not necessarily a "good guy" and never has been.

He graduates to Dragon Slayer, God Slayer, and Demon Slayer post-TS. :zosmug:
Zorojuro
Post automatically merged:

Killing≠murder
These might be mostly synonymous in our society but One Piece is set in a different time period.
Zoro was never labelled a criminal during his bounty hunter days.
Death is death and luffy loves him all the more for it 😏

It makes perfect sense lol. Why do people sit here and make up these asinine excuses. Literally in Punk Hazard to Law after he says "Let's take down the Yonko":

Luffy: "As long as Shanks isn't first"

In Wano to Hyou:

Luffy:

Literally shanks after seeing Luffy's bounty:

Does this look like a joke to you? A fun time between friends?

Same guy who does this soon after?

You guys need to stop this weird narrative of Shanks is "testing" Luffy or Shanks will have a "friendly competition" with Luffy. The Davy backfight theory gets on my nerves sometimes, because it's been elevated to an ACTUAL expectation outside of actually understanding these parts in the manga.
exactly. imo shanks wants luffy to do something specific, and thinks he will agree and everything will be cool and make it like they can be friends like old times if only luffy accepts the plan. and then luffy will be luffy and reject it because its boring/too limiting/suffocating or whatever, and shanks will immediately try to kill him because now he's become a threat to the balance

That's practically impossible, they don't have Robin, the only one who could do it is Big Mom in case Pudding awaken that ability but one Ponegliph is lost, another is on Zou and no one know it, how should they become PK?
True thats why its in interest of them to have the silver medalist in a deadlock

Why did Imu start the cleansing coz for the 1st time in 20yrs , 2 pirate crews have the potential of ruinin the balance , Yonko dont pose that threat
Post automatically merged:

Yes I can imagine Gorosei inviting BM for dinner and offer her a job as Yonko at New World.

Do you really believe on this dumb shit?

If you say Gorosei only named them Yonko I would understand. But creating that system is bullshit.
The balance is everything for the Gorosei
Gorosei also wants the 3 great powers to be preserve and only approve of warlord dismissal after vegapunk created the SSG . But they cant afford the loss of the yonko this early
Why do you think theyre nominating Marco over Teach after the war ?

Coz Teach is a trailblazer and a D , hes no ordinary Yonko

B

BBsZehahaInTheNewWorld

This was posted in the pirate-king.es forum (user asks redon for verification)

루피의 악마의 열매의 본명은 '거인의 거인의 노미'로 밝혀졌다.
오니가시마 전체에 그림자를 만드는 루피의 각성

This thing that Shanks is considered some kind of malefic manipulator that don't have nothing to do but to turn back in the East Blue to meet a 6-7 years old kid who eat a fruit that make him become an invertebrates fish and plan to win his loyalty sacrificing an arm so that more than 10 years later he can become his puppet I think is a little too far fetched.

exactly. imo shanks wants luffy to do something specific, and thinks he will agree and everything will be cool and make it like they can be friends like old times if only luffy accepts the plan. and then luffy will be luffy and reject it because its boring/too limiting/suffocating or whatever, and shanks will immediately try to kill him because now he's become a threat to the balance
I have a big feeling this ties into whatever Luffy's secret dream is too. Shanks was allegedly "happy" to hear those "same words" from Roger come from his mouth, but I think the methodology of achieving that dream is being grossly misinterpreted by Shanks as a whole.

I also thinks this ties to the "pirate" he's talking talking the Gorosei about (i.e. Luffy). Something came from Shanks realizing Luffy is almost "ready". Read for "what", exactly? He's the only Yonko actively not looking for One Piece too and has never made statements about wanting to.

Status
Not open for further replies.