What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
BM was right in their face, totally pissed off and had Prometheus to ride on. Oven was still fine and we saw him cooking the entire water and making all fishmen basically useless and unable to do anything.

Yet somehow the entire Germa gets away on their snail castle (lmfao) unscathed and fine.

It's peak idiocy.

I really don't stand how one can not feel dumb defending that kind of writing.
You were looking for an explanation. It was explained. That's it. Don't know what else to tell you. No one is asking you to be happy. We already know Fishman can control currents.

I wish Lance/Redon/The korean would at least make more clear what they meant with "not talking about the gomu". Does it mean that the special fruit itself is revealed by the Gorosei and its not the gomu or that that the leaker themselves arent stating that its the gomu, and that the fruit isnt specified in the chapter:few: this is bugging me a lot

More like Oda using off paneling for solving problems like usually.
How the fuck can they realisticaly even escape? That is a swimming Castle on snails...BM can fly on her homies and spam ranged swords attacks and on top of that they are surrounded by 10s of thousands of pirates.
Everytime Oda off panels something you know it's gonna be BS.
Big Mom flying vehicle Zeus was kidnapped by Nami

I wish Lance/Redon/The korean would at least make more clear what they meant with "not talking about the gomu". Does it mean that the special fruit itself is revealed by the Gorosei and its not the gomu or that that the leaker themselves arent stating that its the gomu, and that the fruit isnt specified in the chapter:few: this is bugging me a lot
I guess it is specified, we'll have to wait tho :kayneshrug:

No, you are coming into this manga with the wrong expectations lol.

This is like watching LoTR and expecting it to be Game of Thrones. Stop expecting casualties and major consequences. These do not make a good story. Stop confusing the two.
Major difference: LotR is almost perfectly written and has no asspull cop-outs.

It may not be GoT in terms of death frequency, but Tolkin also never wrote fake death scenes for his characters (Gandalf's "death" and "resurrection" is perfectly explained in terms of lore) and let the few main characters he wrote death scenes for actually die (Boromir, Theoden, Denethor, Saruman, Grima, Gollum).

Not to mention that the Silmarillion (prequel) is actually way darker and more bittersweet than Oda could ever write.

Oda pulls out his bs fake tension and fake death scenes over and over again.

Plain and simple: Bad writing.

I think it's not properly identified at all, Redon doesn't want to confirm or deny and explicitly said it's ''according to the Korean leaker'' not the gomu gomu.

You were looking for an explanation. It was explained. That's it. Don't know what else to tell you. No one is asking you to be happy. We already know Fishman can control currents.
So now you have no ground to stand on and basically just say "deal with it" when I perfectly outlined to you why everything that happened at the end of WCI makes no sense with a pissed-off BM, Oven (who we saw making the fishmen useless earlier) and Smoothie etc. being right there?

Lmao, that's a strategy I guess.

I think it's not properly identified at all, Redon doesn't want to confirm or deny and explicitly said it's ''according to the Korean leaker'' not the gomu gomu.
Redon can't confirm or deny it bc he is only a messenger and depends on the Korean leakers. He has no "own" source material.
That's his only quality: Having connections to the Korean leakers. Nothing else.

That would also be more Oda-like since he likes to take his sweet ass time to reveal major shit like this. Still, having to wait 1 week just to know for sure what the leaker meant is torture:josad:

Status
Not open for further replies.