What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
guy if reality is fiction, you will be screaming bad writing reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

https://www.nbcnews.com/id/wbna8317484

People think chimp can low diff the man without any effort. But reality laugh chimp hype made by people. Like big mom hype thing.

I don’t care death in one piece . I am fine with light moments. But it is funny people complaining one piece for lack of death which pre timeskip have fake deaths and no one die in one piece until Ace and Whitebeard death happen.

There is no bad or good writing because it is just writing. Read the history and you find million of bad writing of your standards.

Nah, whatever Blackbeard is doing is not Wano related. Something leaked from the Reverie, it has to do with Alabasta. Aka, it probably had to do with Pluton's location, because right now that would seek to be what is throwing the world in turmoil and what Wapol leaked to Morgans
So he is looking for something giant that has been missing for centuries :wonderland:

The germa siblings on their own took out 10k though...I think we are getting hung up on this. BM explains what happened with Jinbe. He destroyed the all the ships. Really don't know why that needs elaboration. Sure I would have wanted to see a flashback at least, but pacing warranted it being a quick conversation.
But those 10k were all just fodders and a handful of low tiers. The Vinsmokes would have plenty of low tiers to deal with at Cacao, not to mention the Vets. Wasn’t it even shown that the Decuplets fusion was putting in work against the Vinsmokes?

Yes Jinbe did sink the ships, but why did BM let that happen? The next strongest people after Jinbe were the Vinsmokes, who literally are bugs to BM. There’s no excuse for BM not being able to stop Jinbe. While BM was dealing with Jinbe, Smoothie easily could have dealt with his crew, who are all fodders compared to a high tier. Even just Oven was fucking up the entire Sun Pirates, but even if we say that he was occupied by Aladdin the entire time, the BMPs should have had more than enough firepower to deal with a few dozen fishmen.

It would be one thing if they escaped with heavy casualties, but it seems like the Sun Pirates escaped with no casualties at all, while Germa probably only had a few of their soldiers die

If Germa was that easy to destroy Big Mom could have just killed them off the moment they arrived not prepare all that plot. Jinbei is stronger in the water than on earth, the double minimum. They needed to escape not win a war, probably a lot of Fishman and soldier of Germa died but the top player survived, I don't see why it's so difficult to accept. The only strange thing that bother me is that Big Mom used the soul pocus after the straw hats run away, that scene seemed to imply some sort of tragedy

All of the Vinsmokes escaping is indefensible tbh. All of them except Judge were on Cacao, surrounded by the BMPs. Remember how even Sanji couldn’t escape from all the BMPs fast enough, and had to be bailed out by Germa? So how did the other Vinsmokes, other than Sanji, manage to escape? Should we assume that Ichiji, Reiju, and Yonji were faster than Sanji
Yankers like ya should just accept BMP are frauds

Status
Not open for further replies.