What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Look at me I know more lotr than you do":yodaswag:

Dumbest shit I've ever heard here
All of the Vinsmokes escaping is indefensible tbh. All of them except Judge were on Cacao, surrounded by the BMPs. Remember how even Sanji couldn’t escape from all the BMPs fast enough, and had to be bailed out by Germa? So how did the other Vinsmokes, other than Sanji, manage to escape? Should we assume that Ichiji, Reiju, and Yonji were faster than Sanji

No. You just wank the Yonko way too much. That's always been your issue. Big Mom is not a god. She's a strong individual but not some deity. She has weaknesses like every person.

You have a high tech army that can fly, and a group of fishmen that can control the seas. They can make it out of there.
I don't give a shit about Yonkous wtf are you talking about?

I care about good writing, that's all.

All of them (SHs, fishmen, Germa) getting out there without any kind of consequences is just major bs writing.

me want death blood., death blood , blood , our god of storytelling is not pleased for lack of death of one piece. Blood , Death .

this joke , satire on people who want death on one piece.
@Paperchampion23 tell them the legend of witch king and in third movie portray his dragon is fodder compare to elephant or hippo.

I don't give a shit about Yonkous wtf are you talking about?

I care about good writing, that's all.

All of them (SHs, fishmen, Germa) getting out there without any kind of consequences is just major bs writing.
When Big Mom and Katakuri are out for 90% of the chase, there are no major consequences. They were well balanced vs. Germa + FPs.

This is what Vinsmoke kids are capable of. They casually destroyed 10 thousands BMPs.

Yeah Big Mom could start chasing them mid-air or whatever, but she's quite easy to clown. Jinbe has done it before.

All of the Vinsmokes escaping is indefensible tbh. All of them except Judge were on Cacao, surrounded by the BMPs. Remember how even Sanji couldn’t escape from all the BMPs fast enough, and had to be bailed out by Germa? So how did the other Vinsmokes, other than Sanji, manage to escape? Should we assume that Ichiji, Reiju, and Yonji were faster than Sanji
You guys seem to magically forget that Germa has an entire disposable army that dies for them. Of course their royalty would get away.

Status
Not open for further replies.